- Burglars took $210 from Tsing Tao restaurant, 5765 S. Packard Ave., overnight July 25-26. About $600 damage resulted from forced entry.
- A 52-year-old Cudahy man was cited for retail theft July 30 for taking $12.55 worth of candy from Walgreens, 6241 S. Packard Ave.
- A 32-year-old St. Francis man was cited for battery for allegedly punching and kicking a 27-year-old Cudahy man in the 4800 block of South Packard Avenue at 12:56 p.m. July 27. According to police reports, the victim lives with the St. Francis man's ex-girlfriend.
- A 37-year-old South Milwaukee woman and a 38-year-old Cudahy man were cited for disorderly conduct after the woman fought with a 41-year-old St. Francis woman in the 3600 block of East College Avenue at 12:06 a.m. July 30. The man was also cited for criminal damage to property for allegedly throwing the victim's iPhone to the ground.
- Police were seeking a 24-year-old Cudahy man on charges of battery and disorderly conduct, both domestic violence-related, after he allegedly threw keys at his 25-year-old ex-girlfriend at 4:10 p.m. Aug. 1 in the 5900 block of South Hately Avenue.
- A 36-year-old Cudahy man, his 17-year-old son and a 50-year-old Cudahy man were cited for disorderly conduct after a fight in the 5600 block of South Swift Avenue just after midnight Aug. 3. The two older men were also cited for battery.
- Two Cudahy men, ages 18 and 19, were cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 4500 block of South Kingan Avenue at 8:27 p.m. July 29.
- An 18-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after suspension in the 5000 block of South Lake Drive at 4:54 p.m. Aug. 2.
- About $1,300 worth of damage was done when at least eight gunshots were fired at Whyte Storage Units, 5765 S. Packard Ave., between July 22 and 24.
- Police are investigating a July 28 incident in which a window was smashed at Labor Ready, 4777 S. Packard Ave. Damage was estimated at $350.
- A car was damaged in the 3600 block of East Martin Avenue overnight July 28-29. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
- Three counterfeit $20 bills were passed at the Hammer Down Tavern, 5260 S. Packard Ave., between 9 and 10:50 p.m. July 27.
- A 48-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 7:05 p.m. Aug. 1 after he reportedly urinated in a hallway and out his apartment window in the 3400 block of East Plankinton Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.28.
- A 34-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon at 8:24 p.m. Aug. 4 after a traffic stop in the 6200 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue. He was also cited for driving after suspension.
- An unsuccessful attempt was made to break into an apartment in the 4400 block of South Whitnall Avenue overnight Aug. 1-2.
- A 46-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for battery, domestic violence related, at 5:40 p.m. Aug. 3 in the 3500 block of East Waterford Avenue, after he allegedly struck his 35-year-old sister. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.19.
- A 53-year-old Cudahy woman faces state charges of operating while intoxicated in the 3300 block of East Lunham Avenue, after her car blocked the entrance to Greene Park at 5:45 p.m. Aug. 4. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.39. She has two previous OWI convictions.
- A side window was broken and a door handle was pried on a minivan in the 4000 block of South Packard Avenue overnight July 29-30. Damage was estimated at $700.
- Four tools with combined value of $540 were taken July 25 from a home in the 3800 block of Ninth Avenue. Entry was gained through an unlocked side door.
- A stereo system valued at $340 was taken from an unlocked pickup truck in the 800 block of Manitoba Avenue overnight July 23-24.
- About $300 worth of tools were taken from a car in the 3100 block of Fifth Avenue overnight July 23-24.
- A 48-year-old Franklin woman was cited for retail theft at 2:15 p.m. July 29 after she took seven pairs of pants with combined value of $90.73 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- An unidentified male took three bottles of liquor with combined value of $92.36 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 7:49 p.m. July 31.
- Two Oak Creek men, ages 18 and 19, were cited for retail theft and underage liquor possession at 10:42 a.m. Aug. 2 after they took two bottles of whiskey with combined value of $56.98 from Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave.
- Two South Milwaukee women, ages 22 and 26, were cited for theft Aug. 3 after they failed to return materials to the South Milwaukee Library, 1907 10th Ave. They were in possession of 20 DVDs, valued at $507, and 26 books, valued at $310.
- A 50-year-old Oak Creek woman faces state charges of operating while intoxicated on the wrong side of a divided road in the 1100 block of Drexel Boulevard at 10:56 p.m. July 27. She has six previous OWI convictions.
- A tire on aminivan was punctured in the 1000 block of Marion Avenue overnight July 27-28. Damage was estimated at $300.
- A 33-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for criminal damage to property at 12:54 a.m. July 28 after she threw a tile at the door of her mother's car, causing $500 damage.
- Six persons were cited for underage liquor consumption just after midnight July 24 when police broke up party in the 1600 block of Columbia Avenue. They were three 17-year-old South Milwaukee females, 19- and 17-year-old South Milwaukee males and an 18-year-old Cudahy female.
- A 53-year-old South Milwaukee man and a 25-year-old South Milwaukee woman were cited for disorderly conduct at 4:56 p.m. July 24 after a loud argument over dog waste in the man's yard in the 1900 block of 12th Avenue.
- A 25-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for disorderly conduct at 5:58 p.m. Aug. 1 after she allegedly threatened four children while walking her dog in the 1800 block of 17th Avenue.
- Police responded to seven domestic violence incidents between July 29 and Aug. 4.