Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Sept. 1, 2016 issue
- A 35-year-old South Milwaukee man may face state charges for attempted break-ins at two homes, in the 6000 block of South Lake Drive and the 6200 block of South Cory Avenue, the morning of Aug. 17.
- Two unidentified males stole three phones, with combined value of $1,680, from U.S. Cellular, 4844 S. Packard Ave., at 6:21 p.m. Aug. 16.
- Two 27-year-old Milwaukee women were cited for battery and criminal damage to property at 12:18 a.m. Aug. 15 after they allegedly punched and kicked a 33-year-old Cudahy woman in the 5400 block of South Buckhorn Avenue and vandalizied her car. One of the Milwaukee women was also cited for operating while intoxicated. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.12.
- A 32-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 5500 block of South Rosewood Avenue at 8:59 p.m. Aug. 7.
- A 48-year-old Cudahy man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 10:57 p.m. Aug. 18 after his vehicle crashed into a tree in the 5900 block of South Barland Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.12.
- A 34-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for criminal damage to property and trespassing for allegedly slashing a tire on the car of a 47-year-old Milwaukee woman while she worked at Superior Health Linens, 5005 S. Packard Ave., at 12:56 p.m. Aug. 15.
- Police are seeking a 36-year-old Milwaukee man regarding the possible sexual assault involving an 18-year-old Cudahy woman Aug. 1 in the 3900 block of East Martin Avenue.
- A 36-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated and driving without a license at 2:41 a.m. Aug. 21 in the 3900 block of South Lake Drive after he reportedly drove erratically for several blocks on East Howard Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.21.
- A 19-year-old homeless man faces a felony count of fleeing an officer after he led police on a 1.7-mile chase along South Lake Drive and into Milwaukee around 5:30 p.m. Aug. 12.
- An unidentified male took $74.45 worth of energy drinks from Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 5:58 p.m. Aug. 17.
- A 25-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft at 6:47 p.m. Aug. 24 after she took a $15.80 shirt from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- Police responded to a road-rage incident involving a 54-year-old Cudahy man and an 18-year-old South Milwaukee man in the 3100 block of South Chicago Avenue at 6:24 p.m. Aug. 17. No charges were brought.
- Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between Aug. 19 and 25.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2016/08/29/south-shore-police-report-sept-1-2016-issue/89409512/