Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Sept. 8, 2016 issue
- Police are investigating an incident that occurred just after 11 p.m. Aug. 26, when two unidentified males jumped a 31-year-old Cudahy man in an alley near the 4800 block of South Packard Avenue. Glasses, a cellphone, a wallet and $12 cash were taken.
- About $450 worth of tools were taken from an unlocked garage in the 3200 block of East Ramsey Avenue between Aug. 23 and 27.
- A 23-year-old Cudahy man was cited for drug paraphernalia possession and driving after suspension in the 5200 block of South Lake Drive at 6:12 p.m. Aug. 23.
- A 20-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for marijuana possession and obstructing an officer in the 6000 block of South Kirkwood Avenue at 8:04 p.m. Aug. 25.
- A 26-year-old Cudahy woman faces a charge of cocaine possession with intent to deliver after police executed a search warrant of her apartment in the 2900 block of East Vogel Avenue at 6:21 a.m. Aug. 26. The search found 14.2 grams of crack cocaine, 2.5 grams of marijuana, $1,687 in cash, a scale and plastic bags. Possible charges against a 27-year-old male resident were pending.
- A 42-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in the 2600 block of East Grange Avenue at 10:34 a.m. Aug. 27. A search found suspected cocaine, baggies, a scale and $291 cash. Possible charges of cocaine possession with intent to deliver were under review.
- A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 4800 block of South Sheridan Drive at 5:39 p.m. Aug. 30.
- A 14-year-old Cudahy male was cited for underage liquor consumption in the 3300 block of East Bottsford Avenue at 9 p.m. Aug. 19.
- A 45-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for disorderly conduct at 6:34 a.m. Aug. 23 after she created a disturbance at St. Luke's South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive.
- A 25-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for operating a vehicle without owner consent in the 5400 block of South Barland Avenue at about 1 p.m. Aug. 26. According to police reports, the man's younger brother had driven a stolen minivan from Shawano County to Milwaukee., The two brothers were apprehended at a relative's home.
- A 46-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for disorderly conduct at 12:43 p.m. Aug. 28 for publicly urinating in the 6000 block of South Packard Avenue.
- A 28-year-old St. Francis man faces state charges of operating a vehicle without owner's consent after he took his mother's SUV from the 4000 block of South Kingan Avenue at 10:37 a.m. Aug. 21. The vehicle was found in a creek in Milwaukee later that day, and the man was apprehended by Milwaukee police.
- A 26-year-old West Allis man was cited for retail theft for he took five bottles of liquor with combined value of $163.95 from Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 8:17 p.m. Aug. 21.
- A 34-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 25 for allegedly taking $294 worth of clothes from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A $200 bicycle was stolen between 5 and 7 p.m. Aug. 25 in the 2900 block of South Chicago Avenue.
- A 34-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 26 for allegedly taking $182 worth of clothes from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A car's tire was punctured in the 1400 block of Lakeview Avenue overnight Aug. 24-25. Damage was estimated at $250.
- Three tires on a car were punctured between Aug. 26 and 29 in the 1200 block of Michigan Avenue. Damage was estimated at $300.
- Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between Aug. 26 and Sept. 1.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2016/09/02/south-shore-police-report-sept-8-2016-issue/89668258/