- An unidentified male took a container with about 40 lighters from Walgreens, 6241 S. Packard Ave., at 5:09 p.m. Aug. 23.
- A shop vacuum valued at $100 was taken from Midwest Motors Express, 5559 S. Pennsylvania Ave., between Aug. 26 and 29.
- A $180 bicycle was taken from a basement in the 3700 block of East Edgerton Avenue overnight Aug. 29-30.
- A trailer valued at $500 was taken from an alley behind the 3800 block of East Pulaski Avenue between 6 a.m. and 6:20 p.m. Sept. 1.
- A $2,000 motorcycle was taken Sept. 5 from a yard in the 3700 block of East Van Norman Avenue.
- A 32-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for battery for allegedly punching a 25-year-old Cudahy man in the 2600 block of East Adams Court at 11:54 p.m. Aug. 27.
- A 37-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after suspension in the 5200 block of South Nicholson Avenue at 1:58 p.m. Aug. 25.
- An 18-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana in the 5000 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 11:07 p.m. Aug. 30.
- A 29-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of marijuana in the 3900 block of East Underwood Avenue at 9:45 a.m. Sept. 2.
- A door to Jen's Sweet Treats, 4745 S. Packard Ave., was smashed overnight Aug. 30-31. Damage was estimated at $1,600.
- A 28-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct after he created a disturbance at St. Luke's South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive, at 9:11 p.m. Aug. 21.
- A 24-year-old Cudahy woman has been charged with prostitution and child neglect. According to police reports the woman advertised herself online as an escort for four months and was arrested in the 2600 block of East Dale Avenue at 4:16 p.m. Sept. 1. She told police "she never once engaged in sex acts." After customers arrived, and she took payments, she "would quickly leave the house, enter her vehicle and drive away." She estimated she had about five customers per week, and "periodically received threatening text messages from customers she scammed; however none ever returned to her house."
No reportable incidents.
- A $700 generator and a $200 circular saw were taken from a home in the 1700 block of Spruce Court overnight Aug. 30-31.
- A warrant has been issued on felony theft charges against a 25-year-old South Milwaukee man who allegedly took a $500 cellphone and $70 in cash from a South Milwaukee woman outside Kings Row Liquor, 1202 Milwaukee Ave., at 12:16 p.m. Aug. 28.
- A ladder valued at $300 was taken from outside a home in the 3600 block of Third Avenue between Aug. 28 and 31.
- A 36-year-old Greenfield man was cited for retail theft at 10:16 a.m. Sept. 1 after allegedly taking an $18.98 hoodie from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- Charges are pending against a 19-year-old Milwaukee woman who allegedly stole $5,268 over five days while working as a cashier at Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave. According to police reports, the woman "admitted to stealing money, but stated she thought she only stole about $2,000."
- A 19-year-old male student at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., faces charges of substantial battery after he allegedly threw a chair at a 17-year-old male student in a classroom at about 1 p.m. Sept. 7.
- A 45-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for operating while intoxicated at 10:45 p.m. Aug. 30 after her vehicle struck a parked vehicle in the 700 block of Monroe Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.25.
- A 58-year-old Milwaukee man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated in the 1700 block of Rawson Avenue at 2:11 a.m. Sept. 3. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.09. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 34-year-old South Milwaukee man may face charges of operating while intoxicated pending the result of blood tests. He was stopped in the 2600 block of Ninth Avenue at 10:28 p.m. Sept. 3. and admitted to smoking marijuana an hour earlier. He has three previous OWI convictions.
- Police responded to six domestic violence incidents between Sept. 2 and 8.