Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Man facing charges after allegedly punching ex-girlfriend
- A 24-year-old Cudahy man was cited for defrauding a cab driver on Aug. 26 after he was driven to Racine and Milwaukee, then back to the 4700 block of South Packard Avenue and failed to pay a fare of $126.25.
- A battery charger valued at $30.77 was taken from a mailbox in the 3800 block of East Whittaker Avenue between 1:45 and 6:30 p.m. Aug. 27.
- An SUV was stolen from a garage in the 3900 block of East Martin Avenue overnight Aug. 31-Sept. 1. Entry was gained by breaking a window.
- A Milwaukee woman's wallet was stolen at about 5:15 p.m. Sept. 8 while she was at the Cudahy Family Library, 3500 E. Library Drive.
- A 32-year-old Cudahy man may face state charges of battery and physical abuse of a child after he allegedly punched his 14-year-old son in the 5600 block of South Buckhorn Avenue at 7:32 p.m. Sept. 8.
- A 39-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 6100 block of South Packard Avenue at 1:21 a.m. Sept. 3.
- A 49-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 3200 block of East Layton Avenue at 10:48 a.m. Sept. 4.
- A 61-year-old St. Francis woman faces state charges of operating while intoxicated in the 4400 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue at 5:59 p.m. Sept. 9. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.12. She has two previous OWI convictions.
- A 35-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 6000 block of South Packard Avenue at 2:31 a.m. Sept. 10. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.21. He has two previous OWI convictions in Maryland.
- A 28-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for cocaine possession and operating while intoxicated in the 5700 block of South Lake Drive at 2:59 a.m. Sept. 10. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.21. She has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 46-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 3800 block of East Squire Avenue at 6:23 p.m. Sept. 11. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.12. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- An unidentified person broke into a former church at 3775 E. Underwood Ave., causing about $200 damage. The incident was reported Sept. 6.
- A brick was thrown through the rear window of a car in the 3900 block of East Hammond Avenue overnight Sept. 8-9, causing $600 damage.
- A 48-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct after he left a toy gun and a note at Labor Ready, 4777 S. Packard Ave., on Aug. 26 after he was fired.
- A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for disorderly conduct at 9:56 a.m. Sept. 7, after she threatened employees at Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave.
- A 44-year-old man in the 3800 block of East Birchwood Avenue was charged Sept. 10 with possession of child pornography.
- A 57-year-old St. Francis woman was cited for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness at 1:54 a.m. Aug. 27 after she pounded on a door in the 3800 block of South Lake Drive on two occasions.
- A 54-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for retail theft at 2:53 p.m. Sept. 9 after she admitted taking 12 miscellaneous items with combined value of $83.80 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- About $3,000 worth of tools were taken from an unlocked truck in the 1800 block of Beech Street overnight Sept. 11-12.
- A 34-year-old South Milwaukee man and a 29-year-old homeless woman were cited for retail theft at 11:16 a.m. Sept. 14 after they took $55.78 worth of items from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave. The man was turned over to Franklin police on a retail theft warrant.
- A 27-year-old South Milwaukee man faces charges of domestic violence-battery after he allegedly punched his 25-year-old ex-girlfriend in the 800 block of Lakeview Avenue at about 3:30 p.m. Sept. 10.
- Two vehicles were scratched in the 2800 block of Tomarza Court on Sept. 12.
- Windows on a vacant gas station at 2318 10th Ave. were reported shattered Sept. 13.
- Police responded to six domestic violence incidents between Sept. 9 and 15.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2016/09/19/south-shore-police-report-sept-22-2016-issue/90370008/