Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Man threatens liquor store employee with knife in South Milwaukee
- A saw valued at $550 was taken from an unlocked garage in the 2600 block of East Donald Avenue between Sept. 13 and 16.
- A $200 ring and $200 worth of coins were taken from a home in the 5600 block of South Indiana Avenue on or before Sept. 4.
- A 48-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for retail theft for taking $36.48 worth of hair care products from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 2:37 p.m. Sept. 14.
- A laptop computer valued at $1,200 was taken from a car in the 3500 block of East Library Drive overnight Sept. 15-16.
- A boat motor valued at $200 was taken from the 3600 block of East Hammond Avenue overnight Sept. 16-17.
- An estimated $878 worth of tools were taken from a van in the 3300 block of East Lunham Avenue on or before Sept. 21.
- A 46-year-old Cudahy man was charged with battery after he allegedly shoved and threatened his estranged 39-year-old girlfriend in the 3600 block of East Birchwood Avenue at 8:09 p.m. Sept. 14.
- A 24-year-old Greendale man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:58 p.m. Sept. 16 after police responded to a heroin overdose in the 2600 block of East Edgerton Avenue.
- A 42-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 5600 block of South Packard Avenue at 7:09 p.m. Sept. 16. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.18. He has three previous OWI convictions.
- A 38-year-old Milwaukee man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated after he was found asleep at the wheel of a pickup truck running in the 3900 block of East Layton Avenue at 3:09 a.m. Sept. 17. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.19. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 14-year-old boy was cited for disorderly conduct at 8:13 a.m. Sept. 12 after he cursed loudly in the hallways at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive.
- A 47-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct at 6:31 p.m. Sept. 16 after he created a disturbance at St. Luke's South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.43.
- A 25-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 10:17 p.m. Sept. 19 after he cursed officers and urinated in public in the 3500 block of East Layton Avenue.
- A $400 tool kit was taken from a pickup in the 3300 block of East Denton Avenue overnight Sept. 20-21.
- A package valued at $55 was stolen in the 1900 block of East St. Francis Avenue between 12:45 and 2 p.m. Sept. 21.
- A 34-year-old St. Francis woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 3600 block of South Arctic Avenue at 7:40 p.m. Sept. 19. She was turned over to Franklin police on a warrant for marijuana possession.
- A 21-year-old South Milwaukee man reported he was attacked by two men in the 100 block of Nicholson Avenue at about 4:15 a.m. Sept. 18. The assailants took a $600 smartphone and a backpack, then fled in a car.
- A 25-year-old South Milwaukee man faces armed robbery charges after he allegedly threatened an employee with a knife and took $80 from BJ's Liquor, 2411 Fifth Ave., at 11:33 a.m. Sept. 18.
- About $2,500 worth of tools were taken from an unlocked garage in the 1700 block of Cedar Street between Sept. 1 and 3.
- Three tools with combined value of $1,300 were taken from a garage in the 500 block of Willow Lane overnight Sept. 8-9.
- About $500 worth of tools were taken from a garage in the 1600 block of Madison Avenue between Sept. 10 and 13.
- A 15-year-old girl was cited for theft for taking another student's cellphone at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., between 9:45 and 11:15 a.m. Sept. 12.
- A $600 smartphone was taken from Tony G's Grant Park Garage, 1523 N. Chicago Ave., on Sept. 15 or 16.
- Two DVD players with combined value of $450 were taken from an unlocked SUV in the 2800 block of 15th Avenue overnight Sept. 15-16.
- A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with theft and criminal damage to property after he allegedly smashed a window on a Cudahy man's car in the 2900 block of South Chicago Avenue and took a $500 stereo around noon Sept. 18.
- A 14-year-old boy reported his bicycle was stolen at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Sept. 20.
- A 34-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with domestic violence/disorderly conduct after he allegedly choked his 33-year-old ex-girlfriend in the 300 block of North Chicago Avenue at 2:03 a.m. Sept. 11.
- State charges of operating while intoxicated and driving after revocation are pending, awaiting blood test results, for a 29-year-old South Milwaukee man who was stopped in the 500 block of Mackinac Avenue at 2:27 a.m. Sept. 18. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.12. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 46-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for operating while intoxicated and cocaine possession at 6:19 p.m. Sept. 20 in the 400 block of Fairview Avenue. He has two previous OWI convictions.
- Two tires were slashed on an Oak Creek woman's car in the 900 block of Milwaukee Avenue between 7 and 9 p.m. Sept. 18.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2016/09/26/south-shore-police-report-sept-29-2016/90792280/