Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Theft from cars in Cudahy and South Milwaukee
- About $600 worth of tools were stolen from a garage in the 6100 block of South Barland Avenue on before Sept. 21.
- Two television sets valued at $100 apiece were taken from an apartment in the 5500 block of South O'Brien Avenue between 2:30 p.m. Sept. 26 and 12:45 a.m. Sept. 27.
- An unidentified male took a purse containing $160 cash from a St. Francis woman's car in the 3600 block of East Carpenter Avenue at 7:38 p.m. Oct. 4.
- A cellphone and several $10 discount cards were taken from a car in the 3500 block of East Library Drive prior to 11:15 p.m. Oct. 7.
- A Cudahy man's car was stolen from the 5600 block of South Packard Avenue between 9:50 and 10:30 a.m. Oct. 12. The car was recovered Oct. 13, and no items in the car were missing.
- A 32-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:18 p.m. Oct. 4 after he overdosed on heroin and cocaine in the 3300 block of East Adams Avenue.
- A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and a 19-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for possession of marijuana in the 5100 block of South Packard Avenue at 10:40 p.m. Oct. 4.
- A 31-year-old Lannon man was revived by paramedics in the 3600 block of East Somers Avenue at 11:25 a.m. Oct. 7 after he overdosed on heroin at his father's house. He may face state drug possession charges.
- A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 3:34 a.m. Oct. 8 after a traffic stop at South Nicholson and South Whitnall avenues.
- A tire on a car was punctured in the 5000 block of South Kirkwood Avenue at about 4 a.m. Oct. 8. Damage was estimated at $160.
- A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct Oct. 2 regarding a road-rage incident at 3:10 p.m. Sept. 30 in which he confronted and cursed a South Milwaukee woman in the 5600 block of South Packard Avenue.
- A 49-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct at 8:50 p.m. Oct. 7 when he created a disturbance and refused to leave an apartment in the 5100 block of South Swift Avenue.
- A 46-year-old Cudahy man was charged with resisting arrest and violating a restraining order in the 3600 block of East Birchwood Avenue at 2:21 a.m. Oct. 13. According to police reports, he came to the home of his estranged girlfriend "high on crack cocaine," entered through a basement window and hid under a pile of clothes.
- Police are investigating theft of $117.34 worth of groceries from Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., by an unidentified female at 6:35 p.m. Oct. 5.
- Two unidentified men took eight bottles of liquor with combined value of $199.92 from Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 7:18 p.m. Oct. 5.
- A hose and reel valued at $175 were taken from a yard in the 200 block of Hawthorne Avenue during the weekend of Sept. 30-Oct. 2.
- About $600 worth of tools were taken from an unlocked pickup truck in the 1400 block of Drexel Boulevard overnight Oct. 8-9.
- Several items were taken from an unlocked car in the 1700 block of Cedar Street overnight Oct. 9-10. The items included a $150 set of binoculars, a $100 radio, several pairs of sunglasses and a cellphone changing cord.
- A 31-year-old Racine woman was cited for operating while intoxicated at 3:55 a.m. Oct. 8 after her vehicle struck a parked car in the 1400 block of Marquette Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.16.
- A window on a bus shelter at 10th and Milwaukee avenues was broken prior to 7:58 p.m. Oct. 7. Police believe a rock had been thrown at the structure, causing $500 damage.
- Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between Oct. 7 and 13.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2016/10/17/south-shore-police-report-theft-cars-cudahy-and-south-milwaukee/92298140/