Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Boys arrested for vandalism and theft while driving stolen car
- An unidentified male took a $500 pair of prescription sunglasses from a car in the 3700 block of East Allerton Avenue at about 5 a.m. Oct. 7.
- A 39-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 12:56 p.m. Oct. 28 for allegedly taking ear buds valued at $19.99 and a $12.99 magazine from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave. He was also cited for possessing open intoxicants.
- A 34-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for retail theft at 5:55 p.m. Nov. 2 for allegedly taking 42 items of clothing, perfume and nail polish with total value of $385.13 from Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave.
- A warrant has been issued for a 33-year-old Milwaukee man facing charges of misdemeanor battery after he allegedly assaulted his wife during a dispute in the 5900 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 1:34 p.m. Oct. 24.
- A 52-year-old Cudahy man has been charged with use of a dangerous weapon after he allegedly threatened his 53-year-old girlfriend with a firearm in a trailer in the 5900 block of South Packard Avenue at 4:04 a.m. Oct. 28.
- A 39-year-old Des Plaines, Illinois, man was charged with misdemeanor battery after he allegedly pushed and punched his estranged wife in a car in the 5800 block of South Barland Avenue at about 10:30 a.m. Oct. 30.
- Two Cudahy residents were arrested at 3:08 a.m. Oct. 27 after the car both were riding in was stopped in the 2600 block of East Edgerton Avenue. A 22-year-old woman was cited for drug paraphernalia possession and a 23-year-old man was turned over to the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office on a burglary warrant.
- A 26-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after license revocation in the 4900 block of South Kirkwood Avenue at 1:58 a.m. Oct. 28.
- A 36-year-old Cudahy woman faces state charges of operating while intoxicated in the 4800 block of South Packard Avenue, where she was seen passed out behind the wheel at 3:11 a.m. Oct. 29. She has two previous OWI convictions.
- A 26-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 5500 block of South Packard Avenue at 2:25 a.m. Nov. 1. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.22. She has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 22-year-old Brookfield man was cited for criminal damage to property after he allegedly caused $400 damage to the door of his girlfriend's apartment in the 3700 block of East Somers Avenue at 11:39 p.m. Oct. 31.
- Two South Milwaukee residents, a 24-year-old man and a 23-year-old woman, were cited for retail theft at 3:25 p.m. Oct. 28 after they took two $17.99 cans of infant formula from Pick ’n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave.
- A purse was stolen from a vehicle in the 3900 block of South Lipton Avenue the afternoon of Nov. 2.
- A Milwaukee man reported an unidentified male tried to stab him in the 2900 block of East Allerton Avenue at about 3:15 p.m. Oct. 31.
- Cash totaling $140 was taken from a West Milwaukee man's wallet between 12:45 and 2:30 p.m. Oct. 28 while he worked out at Planet Fitness, 2901 S. Chicago Ave.
- An unidentified male took a $200 electric toothbrush from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 11:59 a.m. Oct. 29.
- Two Milwaukee boys, ages 15 and 17, were cited for theft and criminal damage to property after they smashed windows on a Milwaukee man's pickup truck in Grant Park, 100 E. Hawthorne Ave., at 10:50 a.m. Oct. 30. They reportedly took $60 cash and a $750 iPad and caused $750 damage. The pair was captured by Cudahy police shortly afterwards, driving a Jeep stolen in Greenfield.
- Two South Milwaukee men, ages 18 and 20, have been charged with felony theft for allegedly taking more than $4,000 worth of liquor from the Tap Room, 1301 Milwaukee Ave., during the week of Oct. 24-29. They were arrested Oct. 31.
- About $40 in cash was taken from an SUV in the 1300 block of Rawson Avenue overnight Oct. 31-Nov. 1.
- Two South Milwaukee girls, ages 15 and 16, were cited for retail theft at 2:17 p.m. Nov. 2 for taking $158.69 worth of merchandise from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A 37-year-old New Berlin woman faces charges of battery and criminal damage to property after an incident in the 700 block of Sycamore Avenue just after 2 p.m. Oct. 31. According to police reports, the woman smashed windows at the home of her ex-boyfriend and hit him with a golf club.
- A 43-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated in the 1600 block of 13th Avenue at 1:47 a.m. Nov. 3. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.20.
- A rock was thrown through a window at a storage building at 110 Edgar Ave. between Oct. 25 and 30, causing $750 damage.
- A 12-year-old boy at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct at 9 a.m. Oct. 27 after he reportedly stabbed another boy with a sewing needle.
- Two South Milwaukee females, ages 15 and 16, were cited for underage tobacco possession at 4:19 p.m. Oct. 31 in the 3000 block of Eighth Avenue.
- Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between Oct. 28 and Nov. 3.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/07/south-shore-police-report-boys-arrested-vandalism-and-theft-while-driving-stolen-car/93427676/