Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Two garages burglarized three blocks from each other
- Two garages were reported broken into about three blocks apart. About $640 worth of tools were reported taken Nov. 7 from the 3900 block of East Allerton Avenue, while two mowers, a battery and a charger with combined value of $725 were taken from the 4000 block of East Armour Avenue.
- About $950 worth of tools were taken from a car in the 3500 block of East Barnard Avenue overnight Nov. 11-12.
- A 72-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for theft Nov. 17 after Milwaukee police found him wearing a Cudahy Police Department duty jacket that had been missing since the man was conveyed in a police car Nov. 4.
- A 36-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for battery and strangulation at 4:54 a.m. Nov. 20 after he allegedly choked his 31-year-old girlfriend in the 2600 block of East Edgerton Avenue.
- A 34-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for marijuana possession and driving after revocation at 7:20 p.m. Nov. 22 after a traffic stop in the 5100 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue.
- An unidentified male caused about $1,000 damage to a recently poured concrete slab outside the Cudahy Family Library, 3500 E. Library Dr., at about 9:50 p.m. Nov. 12.
- A 50-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for disorderly conduct at 5:13 p.m. Nov. 15 after she created a disturbance inside McDonald's, 6163 S. Packard Ave. A breath test indicated she had a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.29.
- Two snowplows valued at $5,220 and $4,700 respectively were stolen from Brew City Snow and Landscape Services, 3770 S. Pennsylvania Ave., overnight Nov. 21-22. A total of 10 tools with combined value of $2,947 were also taken.
- A window was smashed on a Waukesha man's car between 1 a.m. and noon Nov. 20 in the 3700 block of South Packard Avenue. Damage was estimated at $250.
- A 30-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for disorderly conduct at 12:53 a.m. Nov. 12 for smearing pizza on cars outside the Fly By Saloon, 4607 S. Whitnall Ave., after he was refused service.
- About $750 worth of miscellaneous belongings were taken from a home in the 1400 block of Lake Drive between 10 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. Nov. 20. The back door was pried open.
- A handgun was taken from a car in the 500 block of Southtowne Place overnight Nov. 21-22.
- A wallet was taken from a car in the 200 block of Southtowne Drive overnight Nov. 21-22.
- A 36-year-old South Milwaukee man faces charges of operating while intoxicated and hit and run after his vehicle crashed into a car parked in the 2000 block of 10th Avenue at 2:34 a.m. Nov. 20. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- Two boys, both juniors, were cited for disorderly conduct for fighting in a bathroom at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., at 11:30 a.m. Nov. 14.
- A 19-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for underage alcohol consumption at 1:24 a.m. Nov. 20 after a traffic stop in the 1000 block of Milwaukee Avenue.
- A 52-year-old homeless man was cited for disorderly conduct at 5:39 p.m. Nov. 20 after he urinated on a building in the 1100 block of Marquette Avenue.
- Police responded to two domestic violence incidents between Nov. 17 and 22.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/28/south-shore-police-report-two-garages-burglarized-three-blocks-each-other/94551392/