Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
- A $120 bicycle was taken on or before Nov. 11 from a storage unit in an apartment building in the 3500 block of East Library Drive.
- A 52-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for theft and disorderly conduct at 12:25 p.m. Nov. 22 after he tried to fraudulently return merchandise and created a disturbance at Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave.
- A 34-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for battery and criminal damage to property at 4:25 a.m. Nov. 27 after allegedly held down his 32-year-old girlfriend and smashed her television set in the 3600 block of East Cudahy Avenue.
- A 32-year-old Cudahy man and a 31-year-old Milwaukee man were cited for battery and disorderly conduct at 5:56 a.m. Nov. 28 after they fought in the 3600 block of East Barnard Avenue.
- A 28-year-old Milwaukee man faces charges of battery and criminal damage to property in connection with an incident in the 3500 block of East Armour Avenue. According to police reports the man broke into his ex-girlfriend's apartment, did about $220 damage and assaulted a 20-year-old St. Francis man at 11:23 p.m. Nov. 28.
- A 35-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for operating while intoxicated after her vehicle crashed into another South Milwaukee woman's car at the intersection of South Pennsylvania and East Dale avenues at 5:03 a.m. Nov. 25. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.16.
- A 65-year-old Cudahy woman faces state charges for operating while intoxicated in the 3700 block of East Plankinton Avenue at 9:50 p.m. Nov. 29. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.11. She has two previous OWI convictions.
- A 36-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for criminal damage to property for allegedly breaking a window at St. Luke's South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive, at 3:08 a.m. Nov. 23.
- A 27-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting an officer at 11:35 p.m. Nov. 22 after she kicked and cursed officers responding to a noise complaint in the 5000 block of South Lake Drive. A 28-year-old Cudahy man was also cited for disorderly conduct.
- A 32-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for obstructing an officer after he gave police a false claim that he was beaten in the 3300 block of East Waterford Avenue just before midnight Nov. 26.
- About $1,000 cash was taken from a home in the 500 block of Madison Avenue between 6:30 p.m. Nov. 17 and 5 p.m. Nov. 18. Entry was gained by breaking a window.
- Two shotguns and ammunition were taken from an apartment in the 1200 block of Memorial Drive between Nov. 20 and 25.
- A motorcycle valued at $1,400 was taken from a garage in the 1500 block of Mackinac Avenue overnight Nov. 25-26.
- A South Milwaukee man reported about 80 oxycodone pills were stolen from his backpack overnight Nov. 17-18 while he visited a friend in the 200 block of North Chicago Avenue.
- A $500 drill was taken from a car in the 700 block of Monroe Avenue overnight Nov. 21-22.
- A Milwaukee man's trailer, valued at $100, was taken from a yard in the 700 block of College Avenue between 6:30 and 7 p.m. Nov. 29.
- A 25-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 4:05 p.m. Nov. 30 when he tried to steal 25 DVDs valued at $5.96 apiece from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A 34-year-old Oak Creek man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated and driving after revocation after his vehicle crashed into a home in the 1600 block of Milwaukee Avenue at about 1 a.m. Nov. 25. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A window on a minivan in the 700 block of Sycamore Avenue was smashed overnight Nov. 24-25. Damage was estimated at $500.
- Two tires on a car in the 3300 block of Marina Road were slashed between 1:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Nov. 27.
- A 15-year-old male student at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was cited for underage tobacco possession at 11:15 a.m. Nov. 18.
- A 12-year-old boy at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct at 11 a.m. Nov. 22 after he reportedly punched a teacher.
- Seven students at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., were cited for habitual truancy just after 8 a.m. Nov. 30. Two each were male freshmen and male juniors, and there were a male sophomore, a female sophomore and a female junior. All were absent or tardy at least 30 days since Sept. 2.
- Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between Nov. 24 and Dec. 1.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2016/12/05/south-shore-police-report-cash-and-shotguns-taken-burglaries/94691452/