- Several packages with combined value of $229.39 were taken from a porch in the 3500 block of East Squire Avenue between noon and 5 p.m. Dec. 6.
- An 18-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 3700 block of East Layton Avenue at 5:38 p.m. Dec. 2 after he was observed smoking marijuana.
- A 57-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct at 8:08 p.m. Dec. 2 after he allegedly caused a disturbance at an apartment in the 5300 block of South Packard Avenue.
- A 21-year-old Milwaukee resident was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 6:33 p.m. Dec. 4 after a traffic stop in the 5700 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue.
- A 37-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 9:48 p.m. Nov. 24 after he allegedly threatened a 19-year-old Cudahy man and a 19-year-old South Milwaukee woman in the 3000 block of East Vogel Avenue.
- A 16-year-old Cudahy boy and three Cudahy women, ages 18, 19 and 20, were cited for disorderly conduct at 11:04 p.m. Nov. 25 for egging a house in the 3700 block of East Whittaker Avenue. The boy and the 18-year-old woman said they egged the house to retaliate against a student they claimed bullied them in school.
- A 41-year-old St. Francis man was cited for disorderly conduct at 8:59 a.m. Dec. 6 after he was found asleep in the 5600 block of South Packard Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.42.
No reportable incidents.
- About $50 in tavern drink chips and $20 in coins were taken from an unlocked car in the 700 block of 17th Avenue between 5:30 and 9 p.m. Nov. 24.
- A 48-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft for taking $81.97 worth of liquor and $39.76 worth of meat from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 4:49 p.m. Nov. 30.
- A $50 laser projector was taken from a yard in the 1300 block of Mackinac Avenue overnight Dec. 3-4.
- A backpack valued at $20 and four library books were taken from a South Milwaukee woman's unlocked car in the 2300 block of 12th Avenue between 4 and 10 p.m. Dec. 2.
- A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 11:11 a.m. Dec. 5 for allegedly trying to obtain $92.93 on a fraudulent purchase return at Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A 28-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft at 9:28 a.m. Dec. 6 for taking $50.45 in miscellaneous items from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave.
- A 23-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana in the 500 block of Lakeview Avenue at 11:27 p.m. Dec. 2.
- Graffiti was spray painted on a garage wall and a passenger door on a car in the 2500 block of Ninth Avenue overnight Nov. 30-Dec. 1. Total damage was estimated at $600.
- A driver's side window on a pickup truck was broken overnight Dec. 2-3 in the 1300 block of Michigan Avenue. Damage was estimated at $100.
- Two sophomores, a junior and a senior at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., were cited for truancy at 12:30 p.m. Dec. 5. All had been absent or tardy at least 31 times since Sept. 2.
- Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between Dec. 2 and 8.