Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Man faces theft charges for writing checks from mother's account for drugs
- A 43-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 1:21 p.m. Nov. 29 after he took an $89.99 drill set and a $21.99 cologne package from Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave.
- A 26-year-old woman, a 28-year-old man and a 33-year-old man, all of Milwaukee, were cited for retail theft at 4:33 Dec. 8 after they took $237.52 worth of merchandise from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave. They were also in possession of several items stolen from Harbor Freight Tools in St. Francis.
- An 18-year-old St. Francis woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:39 p.m. Dec. 5 after a traffic stop in the 5200 block of South Whitnall Avenue.
- A 50-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after suspension in the 3100 block of East Grange Avenue at 1:34 a.m. Dec. 7.
- A 25-year-old Caledonia man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after revocation in the 5300 block of South Packard Avenue at 7:05 a.m. Dec. 7.
- A 24-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 5100 block of South Lake Drive at 11:07 p.m. Dec. 10.
- A 49-year-old Cudahy man faces charges of heroin possession after police responded to a domestic violence call in the 5700 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 9:55 p.m. Dec. 13.
- A 45-year-old South Milwaukee man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated in the 6000 block of South Packard Avenue at 2:10 a.m. Dec. 1. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.11. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 28-year-old Cudahy man was cited for criminal damage to property for puncturing several tires on cars in the 3600 block of East Squire Avenue early morning Dec. 4.
- A 52-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated in the 2100 block of East Howard Avenue at 2:53 a.m. Dec. 11. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.18. He was arrested for OWI in Cudahy earlier this year but had not been convicted.
- A power cord for a Christmas light ornament was cut in the 4000 block of South Barland Avenue overnight Dec. 8-9. Damage was estimated at $20.
- A 35-year-old South Milwaukee man faces state charges of theft after he allegedly wrote 16 checks for a total of $1,121 on his mother's account between Oct. 26 and Nov. 23. He told police he wrote the checks to pay drug debts.
- Two bottles of pills and $500 cash were taken from a home in the 1400 block of Manistique Avenue between 2:30 a.m. and noon Dec. 5.
- Two packages with combined value of $330 were taken from a doorstep in the 1600 block of 17th Avenue at 3:07 p.m. Dec. 12.
- Four bottles of brandy valued at $41.47 apiece were taken from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 12:54 a.m. Dec. 12.
- A 25-year-old Fort Worth, Texas, man paid a citation for retail theft after he took a $22.99 bottle of liquor from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 5:07 p.m. Dec. 13.
- Packages including a $200 television and $100 worth of computer software were taken from a doorstep in the 500 block of Park Avenue between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Dec. 14.
- A 45-year-old Milwaukee man faces battery charges after he allegedly punched and choked his 37-year-old girlfriend in the 1400 block of Willow Lane at about 2:35 p.m. Dec. 11.
- A 51-year-old Cudahy man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated in the 1200 block of North Chicago Avenue at 10:25 p.m. Dec. 9. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.10. He has two previous OWI convictions.
- A 36-year-old South Milwaukee man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated after his vehicle crashed into a parked van and a light pole in the 1500 block of Rawson Avenue at 1:51 a.m. Dec. 10.
- A 20-year-old South Milwaukee man faces state charges of reckless endangerment and criminal damage to property after he allegedly ransacked an apartment in the 3400 block of South Chicago Avenue and threatened his ex-girlfriend with a knife at 9:50 a.m. Dec. 3.
- A 27-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for fraud after failing to pay a $59 taxi fare from New Berlin to the 800 block of Marquette Avenue at 3:38 p.m. Dec. 5.
- Three South Milwaukee boys, ages 14, 16 and 17, were cited for disorderly conduct after they egged a house in the 1100 block of Menomonee Avenue at about 6:15 p.m. Dec. 7.
- Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between Dec. 9 and 15.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2016/12/19/south-shore-police-report-man-faces-theft-charges-writing-checks-mothers-account-drugs/95533828/