Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Man found passed out in front of Cudahy Family Library
- An unidentified male smashed a door at Vision Health Eye Care, 5102 S. Packard Ave., at 3:01 a.m. Dec. 14 in an apparent burglary attempt, then fled. Damage was estimated at $600.
- An unidentified male stole a purse from an Oak Creek woman's car in the 3400 block of East Layton Avenue between 4 and 5:15 p.m. Nov. 20. The purse contained a $200 cellphone and a credit card that was fraudulently used twice later that day.
- A 20-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in the 3700 block of East Munkwitz Avenue at 9:51 p.m. Dec. 1.
- A window was smashed on a home in the 3600 block of East Layton Avenue at 12:46 a.m. Dec. 6. Damage was estimated at $50.
- A 41-year-old St. Francis man was cited for disorderly conduct and possessing open intoxicants after he was found passed out inside the Cudahy Family Library, 3500 E. Library Dr., at 8 p.m. Dec. 5, after the library had closed.
- A 24-year-old Milwaukee man faces state charges of resisting an officer after he was picked up on Brown Deer and Greenfield warrants in the 6200 block of South Packard Avenue at 3:33 a.m. Dec. 21.
- A 37-year-old St. Francis man was arrested at 8:35 p.m. Dec. 15 in the 3300 block of East Howard Avenue on 24 St. Francis warrants for retail theft during the past five months.
- A 30-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for operating while intoxicated at 1:43 a.m. Dec. 18 after striking a light pole in the median in the 2500 block of East Howard Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.18.
- A snowblower and a propane heater were taken from a garage in the 1700 block of Chestnut Street overnight Dec. 14 or 15.
- Tools were taken from vehicles in two adjacent blocks overnight Dec. 16 or 17. About $800 worth were taken from a pickup truck in the 900 block of Fairview Avenue, entry was gained by prying off a window. About $1,775 worth were taken from a van in the 600 block of Walnut Street.
- A gun valued at $470 was reported stolen Dec. 20 from a vehicle in the 1200 block of Williams Avenue.
- A package containing $106 worth of auto parts was taken in the 1800 block of Minnesota Avenue at about 3:20 p.m. Dec. 21.
- A 53-year-old South Milwaukee man was charged with battery after allegedly punching and throwing down his 28-year-old live-in girlfriend in the 1300 block of College Avenue at about 11 a.m. Dec. 17.
- A 28-year-old South Milwaukee man was charged with battery after shoving his 30-year-old wife in the 1600 block of Forest Hill Avenue just before 7 p.m. Dec. 18.
- A 51-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for battery after allegedly punching a 36-year-old Cudahy woman in the 1800 block of Milwaukee Avenue at about 1 p.m. Dec. 19.
- A 28-year-old Oak Creek man was charged with criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct after an incident in the 1200 block of Menomonee Avenue at 4:59 p.m. Dec. 19 where he stomped on his ex-girlfriend's glasses.
- A Milwaukee County Transit System stopped at 7th and Columbia avenues at 9:37 a.m. Dec. 16 after a verbal altercation between two Milwaukee riders, a 44-year-old man and a 40-year-old woman. "Driver said both could stay aboard if they behaved, but police reported the woman exited a few blocks later.
- Police responded to five domestic violence incidents between Dec. 16 and 21.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2016/12/23/south-shore-police-report-man-found-passed-out-front-cudahy-family-library/95792442/