Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Brake lines cut on pickup truck
- A 33-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with strangulation and suffocation and domestic abuse after an incident in the 5900 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at about 7 a.m. Dec. 23, when the man allegedly choked and shoved his 34-year-old estranged wife.
- A 34-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 5100 block of South Swift Avenue at 5:24 p.m. Dec. 20.
- Brake lines were cut on a pickup truck in the 5300 block of South Nicholson Avenue just before midnight Dec. 7.
- A misdemeanor warrant for criminal damage to property has been issued against an 18-year-old Cudahy man who allegedly kicked a door to a neighbor's apartment in the 3800 block of East Layton Avenue at 10:46 p.m. Dec. 26.
- A 70-year-old female resident of the 3200 block of South Lake Drive was cited for disorderly conduct Dec. 23 after allegedly threatening a 68-year-old female neighbor three times earlier in the month.
- About $1,550 worth of goods, including a snowblower and a lawnmower, were taken from an unlocked garage in the 1800 block of Manitowoc Avenue overnight Dec. 18 or 19.
- A 37-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 4:30 a.m. Dec. 20 after taking a bottle of vodka from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A 43-year-old West Allis man was cited for retail theft at 1:24 p.m. Dec. 22 after taking nine bottles of liquor with combined value of $315.56 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A 25-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:18 p.m. Dec. 26 after taking syringes, tourniquets and other materials used to inject heroin from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A 56-year-old South Milwaukee man was stopped for operating while intoxicated in the 1800 block of Drexel Boulevard at 7:40 p.m. Dec. 24. The man already has two OWI convictions.
- A male sixth grader at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct after punching a staff member at about 11 a.m. Dec. 20.
- A 16-year-old male student at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was cited for smoking cigarettes at 2 p.m. Dec. 20.
- A 41-year-old South Milwaukee man was taken into custody on a South Milwaukee warrant for obstructing an officer after an incident in the 600 block of Madison Avenue at 9:12 p.m. Dec. 27. The man reportedly entered the home of a 68-year-old man who detained him until police arrived. The homeowner and his wife "believed (the intruder) was intoxicated, so they did not want to pursue any charges."
- Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between Dec. 22 and 28.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2016/12/30/south-shore-police-report-brake-lines-cut-pickup-truck/95989390/