Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Mother and son charged in road-rage incident outside school
- A $1,200 bicycle and $1,450 worth of tools were taken from a garage in the 3200 block of East Morris Avenue between 5 and 10:30 p.m. Dec. 20.
- An unidentified male took 10 towels belonging to a Cudahy woman at 12:56 p.m. Jan. 4 while she was washing them at Arlyn's Laundromat, 4776 S. Packard Ave.
- A 36-year-old Cudahy man was charged with strangulation and suffocation and two counts of misdemeanor battery after an incident in the 3500 block of East Plankinton Avenue just after 1 a.m. Jan. 5. According to police reports he choked and punched his girlfriend.
- Four passengers were cited for marijuana possession after a traffic stop in the 3600 block of East Ramsey Avenue at 6:29 p.m. Jan. 6. They were a 17-year-old South Milwaukee man, an 18-year-old Cudahy man, an 18-year-old Milwaukee woman and a 20-year-old Chicago woman.
- A 28-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated after striking a traffic light at South Pennsylvania and East Grange avenues at 8:48 a.m. Jan. 1. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.13.
- A 53-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 3500 block of East Layton Avenue at 2:08 a.m. Jan. 6. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.09. She has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 47-year-old West Allis man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated after striking a light pole in the 4700 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 7 p.m. Jan. 9. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.20. He has two previous OWI convictions.
- A 30-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for criminal damage to property and possession of drug paraphernalia after he ransacked a bathroom in a commercial building at 3383 E. Layton Ave. Damage was estimated as at least $5,000.
- A 70-year-old resident of the 3800 block of East Iona Terrace was cited for disorderly conduct at 4:31 p.m. Jan. 5 after berating and threatening a U.S. Postal Service employee, a 31-year-old South Milwaukee man.
- A 29-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 10:16 p.m. Jan. 8 after he cursed and fought officers in the 3600 block of East Layton Avenue.
- Police are seeking a 34-year-old Milwaukee woman for taking $319.13 worth of items from Pick ’n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 8:45 p.m. Jan. 11. According to police reports the woman threatened two employees with a knife when they confronted her.
- About $1,000 worth of tools and a bottle of whiskey were taken on or before Dec. 31 from a garage in the 1600 block of Lakeview Avenue.
- A 67-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft for taking a $22.99 bottle of whiskey from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 6:51 p.m. Jan. 1.
- A 13-year-old South Milwaukee boy, a 15-year-old West Allis girl and a 14-year-old Oak Creek girl were cited for retail theft for taking several items from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 4:30 p.m. Jan. 3.
- An undetermined number of tools were taken from an unlocked van in the 800 block of Clark Avenue overnight Jan. 7-8.
- A 39-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for battery and criminal damage to property at 8:51 p.m. Jan. 12 after an incident in the 800 block of Lakeview Avenue. According to police reports, he hit his 28-year-old girlfriend and smashed a window.
- A 29-year-old Cudahy woman was charged with operating while intoxicated after her vehicle struck a parked car in the 900 block of Fairview Avenue at 2:31 a.m. Jan. 9. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.23. She has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 44-year-old Racine woman was charged with operating while intoxicated in the 2600 block of South Chicago Avenue at 11:41 p.m. Jan. 10. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.17. She has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 44-year-old South Milwaukee woman and her 17-year-old son were cited for disorderly conduct regarding an apparent road-rage incident at 8:27 a.m. Jan. 6 outside Rawson School, 1410 Rawson Ave.
- A 16-year-old boy at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct at 10:30 a.m. Jan. 9 after he threw a chair across a classroom. No one was struck by the chair.
- A 15-year-old girl at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was cited for tobacco possession at 8 a.m. Jan. 12.
- Police responded to two domestic violence incidents between Jan. 6 and 12.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2017/01/20/south-shore-police-report-mother-and-son-charged-road-rage-incident-outside-school/96457990/