Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Items taken from lockers of visiting basketball team's lockers at high school
- A 44-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for theft at 1:31 p.m. Dec. 30 at Walgreens, 6241 S. Packard Ave., where she had worked as a pharmacy employee. According to police reports, she admitted taking prescription pills for back pain and sleeplessness for herself for three months.
- An unidentified male took $997 worth of men's cologne from a display case at Walgreens, 6241 S. Packard Ave., at 10:40 a.m. Jan. 7.
- A 59-year-old Cudahy man was cited for theft Jan. 15 for taking another Cudahy man's wallet at 11:02 a.m. Jan. 8 inside Pick ’n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave. The wallet contained about $200. Most of it was recovered.
- A 30-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with theft for allegedly taking two television sets valued at $280 apiece from Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave., at 8:34 p.m. Jan. 10.
- A 30-year-old Cudahy man was cited for battery after he allegedly slugged a 20-year-old male neighbor in the 5500 block of South O'Brien Avenue at about 10:30 p.m. Jan. 15.
- A 36-year-old Oak Creek woman faces charges of obtaining a controlled substance by misrepresentation for allegedly fraudulently obtaining prescription drugs from CVS pharmacy, 5740 S. Packard Ave., on several dates in 2016.
- A 23-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 6100 block of South Packard Avenue at 4:17 a.m. Jan. 14.
- A 22-year-old Shorewood man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated following an incident in the 6200 block of South Barland Avenue at 2:31 a.m. Jan. 11. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.17. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 31-year-old Watertown woman faces state charges of operating while intoxicated following an incident in the 5600 block of South Packard Avenue at 1:28 a.m. Jan. 17. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.13. She has one previous OWI conviction.
- Two unidentified males cracked a window at Cudahy's Supermarket, 4766 S. Packard Ave., at about 2:45 a.m. Jan. 8. Cost of repair is estimated at $1,500.
- A 14-year-old boy at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, was booked for disorderly conduct at 9:12 a.m. Jan. 11 and referred to Children's Court after he created a disturbance and threw objects at a teacher.
- A 32-year-old Cudahy man turned himself in to the police department at 8:45 p.m. Jan. 16 and will be extradited to Iron Mountain, Mich., on a warrant for stalking/intimidation.
- A trailer valued at $1,000 was taken from outside Hamilton Benchwork, 1330 E. Waterford Ave., between Dec. 30 and Jan. 1.
- Two windows on a South Milwaukee man's van were smashed in the 2000 block of East St. Francis Avenue on Jan. 18. Damage was estimated at $600.
- A 23-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft for taking a $528 flat-screen television from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 3:35 a.m. Jan. 9.
- A 35-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for taking two bottles of vodka, valued at $20.99 apiece, from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 1:21 p.m. Jan. 12.
- Possessions belonging to five members of the Brown Deer High School boys basketball team were stolen from a locker room at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., during a game Jan. 13. Four cellphones and $80 in cash were missing.
- An $800 smartphone was taken from a 16-year-old South Milwaukee girl's backpack between 3 and 5 p.m. Jan. 18 while she practiced with her soccer team inside South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave.
- A 55-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for battery at 1:01 a.m. Jan. 13 after he allegedly punched a 51-year-old South Milwaukee man at the Big Chill tavern, 1600 Monroe Ave.
- A 28-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for battery at 3:45 a.m. Jan. 19 after he allegedly punched a 23-year-old South Milwaukee man several times in the 1400 block of Rawson Avenue.
- A 20-year-old Waukesha woman was cited for operating while intoxicated and an 18-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for marijuana possession in the 1400 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 1:49 a.m. Jan. 15.
- A 21-year-old St. Francis man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 6:43 a.m. Jan. 11 after he was found asleep at the wheel of a car stopped in the middle of the 1400 block of Manitoba Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.08.
- A 46-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated in the 3500 block of Fifth Avenue at 5:26 p.m. Jan. 14. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.18. He has two previous OWI convictions.
- Graffiti was spray painted on the back wall of Ace Hardware, 1009 Marquette Ave., prior to 6:33 p.m. Jan. 14. Cost of cleanup was estimated at $100.
- Police responded to two domestic violence incidents between Jan. 13 and 19.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2017/01/27/south-shore-police-report-items-taken-lockers-visiting-basketball-teams-lockers-high-school/97053870/