- Two Milwaukee men, ages 35 and 43, were arrested for taking various items valued at $109 from Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave., at 7:15 p.m. Dec. 29. Items included shampoo, women’s deodorant, lotion, a package of electric toothbrush heads and an electric toothbrush. When the men were approached by police in the store’s parking lot, they began dropping items out of their coats in-between vehicles. Police also questioned a 27-year-old Milwaukee man, who was driving a vehicle transporting the two men suspected of the thefts. He initially claimed he could not speak English, though his fluency increased upon further questioning. He provided police with a false name and was arrested for the offense.
- Two women took six boxes of fake nails and 10 bottles of shampoo valued at $118 from Walgreens, 6241 S. Packard Ave., at 4:01 p.m. Dec. 31. An employee attempted to confront the women, and they ran in a northerly direction.
- Two men took assorted items, estimated value of $350, from Family Dollar, 5656 S. Packard Ave., at 3:06 p.m. Jan. 17. Items included cases of laundry soap, toothpaste and soap.
- Prescription medication was taken from an unlocked office at Youth in Motion, 3244 E. College Ave., between 5 and 8 p.m. Jan. 18.
- A 30-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for taking several beauty products valued at $79 from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., at 8:21 p.m. Jan. 19.
- A patron’s cellphone valued at $549 was taken at Youth in Motion, 3244 E. College Ave., prior to 9 p.m. Jan. 19.
- Ten packages of energy drinks valued at $184 were taken from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., at 5:21 p.m. Jan. 25. Police are reviewing surveillance footage. Investigation continues.
- A 22-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of 3.6 grams of marijuana near Pennsylvania and Birchwood avenues at 2:45 a.m. Jan. 13. The man also was cited for possession of a marijuana pipe.
- A 23-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for possession of 2.3 grams of marijuana in the 4700 block of South Packard Avenue at 10:41 p.m. Jan. 13.
- A 31-year-old Watertown woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 5600 block of South Packard Avenue at 1:28 a.m. Jan. 17. Her blood-alcohol content was 0.13. This was her second offense.
- A 33-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for operating wile intoxicated near Kinnickinnic and Armour avenues at 2:18 a.m. Jan. 25. Her BAC was 0.11. This was her second offense.
- A tire on a vehicle was punctured in the 5600 block of South Swift Avenue prior to 8:47 p.m. Jan. 4. Damage was estimated at $120.
- The hood and driver’s side door of a vehicle were scratched by a sharp object in the 3800 block of East Layton Avenue prior to 5:48 p.m. Jan. 19. Damage was estimated at $4,000.
- A rock was thrown through an apartment window in the 3000 block of East Grange Avenue prior to 12:40 a.m. Jan. 21. Damage was estimated at $250.
- A 41-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for obstructing police in the 5600 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 5:41 p.m. Jan. 18. The man, who was driving, was pulled over for driving with suspended license plates. He provided officers with a false name during questioning.
- A 51-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for disorderly conduct at Cudahy Middle School, 5530 S. Barland Avenue, at 7:56 p.m. Jan. 19. The woman, who has a child attending the school, was causing a disturbance in the parking lot. She has been banned from attending events at the school because of past behavior.
- A 36-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for violating an absolute sobriety order in the 3600 block of East Barnard Avenue at 3:42 a.m. Jan. 20. The woman had been ordered by a judge not to consume alcohol, based on a previous offense. Her BAC was 0.223. Police initially responded to the scene because the woman was being loud and causing a disturbance. A search revealed she had a glass pipe, and she was cited for the offense.
Reports were not available.
- A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for taking $145 worth of items at Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 5:25 p.m. Jan. 21.
- A 52-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for taking over-the-counter medication, an energy drink and a cellphone charger valued at $28 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 9:09 a.m. Jan. 24.
- A 32-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for taking a cellphone valued at $49 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 11:30 a.m. Jan. 25.
- A 14-year-old South Milwaukee boy was arrested for taking a bottle of rum valued at $25 from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 4:17 p.m. Jan. 26. A later search revealed the boy had a marijuana pipe with residue, and he was cited for the offense.
- A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for striking a 21-year-old Cudahy woman during a dispute in the 1400 block of Manitoba Avenue at 2:42 p.m. Jan. 22.
- A 28-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of heroin in the 2400 block of 15th Avenue at 1:15 a.m. Jan. 24. Police initially responded to the scene because a window screen had been tampered with on a home. The woman revealed she was attempting to enter the home.
- A 15-year-old Franklin boy was arrested for striking the driver’s side door of a vehicle with his skateboard in the 2700 block of South Chicago Avenue at 8:39 p.m. Jan. 26. Damage was estimated at $500.
- A 28-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 1100 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 5:36 p.m. Jan. 23. The man was accused of attempted robbery after he watched a 40-year-old woman withdraw money from an ATM and then ran after her. When he was confronted by police, the man was impaired and uncooperative, though he mentioned he was involved in a drug deal that had gone wrong. Police eventually used a Taser to subdue him. A search revealed the man had marijuana, and he was cited for the offense.