Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Checks stolen from car and later cashed
- A $5,000 watch and blank checks were taken from a vehicle in the 5500 block of South Lake Drive between Jan. 18 and 20. Four checks were forged and cashed for a total of $1,094.
- A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 5:57 p.m. Jan. 26 after he took a tool set valued at $129.99 from Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave.
- A 36-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for retail theft at 12:06 p.m. Jan. 27 after he took $104.93 worth of cosmetics from Walgreens, 6241 S. Packard Ave.
- A car stereo valued at $100 was stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 3800 block of East Underwood Avenue overnight Jan. 28-29.
- A 48-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft after he took $194.93 worth of alcoholic beverages from Pick ’n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 3:42 p.m. Feb. 2.
- A 32-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for disorderly conduct after she allegedly punched her 59-year-old mother at about 9 p.m. Jan. 31 during an argument in the 3500 block of East Plankinton Avenue.
- A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:46 a.m. Jan. 28 after police responded to a report of a possible drug transaction inside a bar in the 3400 block of East Layton Avenue.
- A 27-year-old Milwaukee man and a 24-year-old Milwaukee woman were cited for marijuana possession and curfew violation inside Sheridan Park at 3:55 a.m. Jan. 29.
- A 33-year-old Milwaukee woman will face state charges of operating while intoxicated after an incident in the 4500 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue at 2:18 a.m. Jan. 25. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.11.
- A window on a home in the 3300 block of East Henry Avenue was broken Jan. 30. Damage was estimated at $180.
- A 43-year-old Milwaukee man may face stalking charges after his ex-girlfriend, a 43-year-old Cudahy woman, filed complaints with police Jan. 26.
- A 51-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 10:53 a.m. Jan. 28 after he allegedly threatened and shouted profanities at several passersby in the 4700 block of South Packard Avenue.
- A 30-year-old St. Francis man was cited for theft at 9:10 p.m. Jan. 20 after he took a car stereo valued at $160 from a vehicle in the 3700 block of South Packard Avenue. He was also cited for rummaging through another vehicle.
- A 24-year-old Cudahy man was cited for operating while intoxicated in the 4600 block of South Whitnall Avenue at 1:03 a.m. Jan. 31. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.20.
- A 58-year-old St. Francis man was cited for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at 8:51 a.m. Jan. 24 after he allegedly cursed officers in the 3500 block of East Tesch Avenue during a domestic violence call. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.22.
- A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for theft for stealing three electronic devices valued at $69 apiece from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 11:57 a.m. Jan. 27. He was apprehended in the 100 block of North Chicago at 1:13 p.m. Jan. 31, and turned over to West Allis police on a warrant there.
- A 53-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct at 9:46 a.m. Jan. 27 after an incident aboard a Milwaukee County Transit System bus in the 1300 block of North Chicago Avenue. According to police reports, the man was harassing a driver. When police escorted him from the bus, he allegedly cursed officers and made racial slurs.
- Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between Jan. 27 and Feb. 2.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/10/south-shore-police-report-checks-stolen-car-and-later-cashed/97766840/