Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Three charged for liquor store burglary
- A 37-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 3:55 p.m. Feb. 6 for taking six packs of cigarettes valued at $8.89 apiece from Pick ’n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave.
- A 38-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for cocaine possession in the 5000 block of South Hately Avenue at 11:08 p.m. Jan. 21 after a traffic stop. He was also cited for driving after suspension, and was taken to the Milwaukee County Jail for violating his probation.
- An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for possesion of 34 grams of marijuana at 8:31 p.m. Jan. 27 after a traffic stop in the 4300 block of South Lake Drive. An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for driving without a license.
- A 14-year-old boy at Cudahy Middle School, 5530 S. Barland Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct at 1:35 p.m. Feb. 7 after he reportedly shouted racial slurs at other students.
- A 57-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 6:05 p.m. Feb. 8 after he reportedly shoved a 38-year-old Kenosha man in the 4700 block of South Packard Avenue, cursed police and caused a disturbance.
- A 36-year-old man, a 20-year-old man and a 26-year-old man, all of Milwaukee, have been charged with burglary for taking $463.95 worth of tobacco products from Packard Liquor, 4267 S. Packard Ave., at 4:53 a.m. Jan. 14. A window was pried open. According to police reports, they also confessed to Milwaukee police burglarizing a gas station on Milwaukee's southwest side Jan. 29.
- A 15-year-old St. Francis boy was cited for retail theft at 6:29 p.m. Feb. 5 for taking two packages of condoms from Pick ’n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave.
- About $300 worth of tools were taken from a home in the 900 block of Madison Avenue overnight Feb. 6-7.
- A shotgun valued at $350 was taken Feb. 2 from an unlocked apartment in the 1300 block of Manistique Avenue.
- Police sought theft charges against a 28-year-old Milwaukee man who allegedly took a $499 computer tower and a $49.99 backpack from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 6:32 p.m. Feb. 5.
- A 15-year-old girl was cited for battery after she punched a 16-year-old girl at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., at about 9 a.m. Feb. 7.
- An 18-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for marijuana possession and underage alcohol consumption at 11:35 p.m. Feb. 8 after police responded to a report of a fight in the 600 block of College Avenue. A 16-year-old South Milwaukee male was also cited for underage alcohol consumption.
- Paint was sprayed on a lift station in the 1400 block of North Chicago Avenue between Feb. 3 and 7. Cost of repair was estimated at $100.
- A freshman boy was cited for disorderly conduct at 7:56 a.m. Feb. 9 for opening a locked door to admit two other students at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave.
- Police responded to two domestic violence incidents between Feb. 3 and 9.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/17/south-shore-police-report-three-charged-liquor-store-burglary/98017044/