Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Pair of shoplifters nabbed for taking nearly $1,000 worth of items from Walmart
- A company-owned smartphone was stolen from Wetzel Bros., 2401 E. Edgerton Ave., overnight Feb. 9-10.
- A 16-year-old Cudahy male was arrested for auto theft at 7:15 p.m. Feb. 13 for taking his mother's car earlier that day in the 3700 block of East Layton Avenue. He was taken to the Juvenile Detention Center.
- A 24-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for drug paraphernalia possession in the 2700 block of East Edgerton Avenue at 1:18 a.m. Feb. 9.
- A 44-year-old Oak Creek man was arrested for operating while intoxicated and driving after revocation at 7:15 p.m. Feb. 12 after he was seen driving erratically in the area of East College and South Barland avenues. He had not been drinking, but appeared to be under the influence of drugs. He has four previous OWI convictions.
- A 35-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated and driving after revocation at 2:08 a.m. Feb. 15 when she was passed out in a running vehicle in the 4700 block of South Kingan Avenue. She was also cited for marijuana possession. She has three previous OWI convictions.
- A 22-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon and driving after suspension in the 5500 block of South Barland Avenue at 10:16 p.m. Feb. 7.
- A 28-year-old Milwaukee man faces charges of carrying a concealed weapon after a car he was riding in was stopped in the 5100 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 9:46 p.m. Feb. 14. The driver, a 26-year-old Milwaukee man, was turned over to West Allis police on a theft charge.
- A 47-year-old West Allis man was cited for theft regarding the disappearance of $365 from Liberty Tax Service, 2918 E. Layton Ave., overnight Feb. 9-10. The man, who had been working at Liberty, was turned over to West Allis police on an embezzlement charge there.
- A 43-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for heroin and cocaine possession in the 3700 block of East Denton Avenue at 4:20 p.m. Feb. 11. She was turned over to Milwaukee police on an arrest warrant for domestic violence.
- A 59-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct at 12:55 p.m. Feb. 4 after he reportedly cursed customers and a cashier at Pick ’n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave.
- An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct at 7:07 a.m. Feb. 14 after he created a disturbance when he was fired from a job at Supreme Meats, 4074 S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
- Two television sets and two game systems were taken from a home in the 3300 block of Fifth Avenue between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m. Feb. 7.
- An unidentified person broke into Tony G's Grant Park Garage, 1523 N. Chicago Ave., at 4:52 a.m. Feb. 15, taking $30 from a cash register. A side door was pried open.
- Two unidentified men took 97 items with combined value of $908.02 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 2:03 a.m. Feb. 4.
- An unidentified man took a $218 soundbar from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 1:25 a.m. Feb. 10.
- A 23-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for theft for taking a purse from a resident of the 3300 block of Marina Road between 6 and 9:45 p.m. Feb. 10. The purse contained $60 and a debit card used that night at a Milwaukee bank.
- A 15-year-old South Milwaukee boy was cited for retail theft at 3:25 p.m. Feb. 16 for taking a $29.99 bottle of gin from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave. He and two other South Milwaukee boys, ages 16 and 17, were also cited for underage alcohol consumption.
- Two tires were cut on a car in the 500 block of Southtowne Drive overnight Feb. 8-9. The cost of replacing the tires was $225.
- Tires were slashed on two vans in the 1300 block of Rawson Avenue overnight Feb. 12-13. The cost of replacing six tires was $750.
- Two boys at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., ages 15 and 16, were cited for underage possession of tobacco lighters at 1:30 p.m. Feb. 10 after they were found smoking.
- Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between Feb. 10 and 16.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/26/south-shore-police-report-pair-shoplifters-nabbed-taking-nearly-1000-worth-items-walmart/98266998/