Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Man apprehend man who fled on foot following a traffic stop
- A salter valued at $400 was taken Feb. 4 from a pickup truck belonging to White's Trailer Court, 5926 S. Packard Ave.
- A pistol valued at $438 was stolen from the car of a Port Washington man between 6:30 and 8 p.m. Feb. 14 while he worked at Angelic Bakehouse, 3275 E. Layton Ave. A window was broken for entry.
- A 31-year-old West Allis man was cited for retail theft at 3:34 p.m. Feb. 16 after he took $286.42 worth of batteries and hair care products from Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave.
- A television set, a laptop computer and $10 cash were taken from a St. Francis woman's van between 1:30 and 3:30 p.m. Feb. 17 while she was at Blast Fitness, 2525 E. Layton Ave.
- A 19-year-old Pewaukee woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 6000 block of South Buckhorn Avenue at 11:52 a.m. Feb. 20. At the same time a 20-year-old Oak Creek man was turned over to Franklin police on an outstanding warrant.
- A 31-year-old West Allis man was cited for marijuana possession at 3:14 p.m. Feb. 22 after a traffic stop in the 4700 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue.
- A 55-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct at 11:18 a.m. Feb. 14 for public urination in the 5800 block of South Packard Avenue.
- A 41-year-old St. Francis man was cited for disorderly conduct at 7:51 p.m. Feb. 21 after he was found passed out and intoxicated inside a bathroom at the Cudahy Library, 3500 E. Library Drive.
- A 37-year-old St. Francis woman was cited for obstructing an officer after a vehicle she was riding in was stopped in the 4900 block of South Whitnall Avenue in Cudahy at 10:03 p.m. Feb. 14 and she gave police a false name. She has nine St. Francis warrants.
- A 36-year-old Milwaukee man faces charges of fleeing an officer and driving after revocation after he refused to obey a traffic stop in the 4100 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue and fled on foot before being captured in the 4000 block of South Barland Avenue at 4:18 a.m. Feb. 15.
- A package of health products, valued at $177, was taken from an apartment building in the 1200 block of Memorial Drive at about 5 p.m. Feb. 3.
- A package of three yoga pants valued at $300 was taken from a front in the 1500 block of Manitoba Avenue prior to about 4:30 p.m. Feb. 17.
- A South Milwaukee woman reported her wallet, with $760 in cash, was taken the evening of Feb. 20 after she left it in a cart at Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave.
- A grill valued at $70 was taken from a yard in the 300 block of Montana Avenue between 1:45 and 7:30 p.m. Feb. 21.
- A 31-year-old South Milwaukee man and a 35-year-old Milwaukee man were cited for disorderly conduct after a fight broke out shortly after 7 p.m. Feb. 19 at Kasper's Bar, 929 Madison Ave. According to an officer's report, "no one was able to tell me what had happened. Several patrons were intoxicated and could not remember and other patrons did not want to talk to police."
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2017/03/03/south-shore-police-report-man-apprehend-man-who-fled-foot-following-traffic-stop/98596190/