Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Man cited twice for taking more than $500 worth of meat and merchandise
- A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for defrauding a cabdriver after he took a taxi from Milwaukee's east side to the 5700 block of South Packard Avenue at 4:54 a.m. Feb. 26 and failed to pay the fare.
- A 55-year-old resident of the 5900 block of South Packard Avenue was cited for theft March 1 for taking $200 worth of her daughter's jewelry and pawning it.
- A 29-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for retail theft for taking $84 worth of computer/music accessories from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., at 5:21 p.m. March 6.
- A 22-year-old Cudahy man may face state charges of heroin possession after police found him overdosed in the 3900 block of East Van Norman Avenue at 8:53 p.m. Feb. 26.
- A 33-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after suspension after a traffic stop in the 3400 block of East Plankinton Avenue at 1:38 a.m. Feb. 28.
- A 38-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after suspension in the 3100 block of East Layton Avenue at 1:59 a.m. March 1. She was also cited for obstruction of police after she gave a false name.
- Two Milwaukee women, ages 27 and 39, were cited for marijuana possession at 12:05 a.m. March 6 after a traffic stop in the 3400 block of East Layton Avenue. The younger woman was also cited for driving after suspension.
- A 47-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 5500 block of South Packard Avenue at 2:13 a.m. Feb. 26. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.14. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 36-year-old Franklin man was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 3100 block of East Layton Avenue at 2:50 a.m. Feb. 26. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.15. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 17-year-old Cudahy girl was cited for underage alcohol possession at Rollaero Skate Center, 5200 S. Pennsylvania Ave., at 9:36 p.m. March 3.
- A 33-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 2:16 a.m. March 4 after he created a disturbance at the Light Palace tavern, 5880 S. Packard Ave.
- A 41-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 11:20 a.m. March 5 after he harassed a customer inside Alwyns Laundromat, 4774 S. Packard Ave. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.28.
- A 36-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct for public urination in the 5700 block of South Packard Avenue at 3:18 p.m. March 5.
- A 51-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for theft at 5:23 p.m. March 1 for taking $471.92 worth of meat and merchandise from Pick ’n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave. He was also cited for taking about $150 worth of meat from the same store at 12:40 p.m. Feb. 28, and for drug paraphernalia possession.
- Two Milwaukee men, ages 19 and 23, were cited for theft after they took parts off a parked car in the 3100 block of East Norwich Avenue and tried to take tires and rims at 3:11 a.m. March 6.
- A 58-year-old man was cited for drug paraphernalia possession in the 3500 block of East Tesch Avenue at 7:24 a.m. Feb. 25 after police responded to a domestic violence call.
- An Oak Creek man's $400 bicycle was stolen between 10 and 10:30 a.m. March 3 while he shopped at Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave.
- A 33-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for shoplifting at 4:04 p.m. March 3 after she took $62.47 worth of merchandise from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A 28-year-old Cudahy man was cited for retail theft for taking two bottles of liquor with combined value of $53.98 from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave.
- A 30-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for battery after he punched a 31-year-old South Milwaukee man, who was cited for disorderly conduct, in the 200 block of Southtowne Drive between 2 and 2:30 a.m. March 3.
- A 15-year-old girl at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was cited for battery at 11:20 a.m. March 7 after she punched a 14-year-old girl several times.
- Graffiti was found March 7 on the Picnic Area 7 pavilion at Grant Park, 100 E. Hawthorne Ave. Cost of repainting was estimated at $900.
- A 10th-grade boy and 11th-grade girl at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., were cited for habitual truancy March 6. Since Nov. 18 they had been absent or tardy 60 and 62 days, respectively.
- A 10th-grade girl at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct at 7:20 a.m. March 6 after she slapped another student in the face.
- Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between March 3 and 9.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2017/03/17/south-shore-police-report-man-cited-twice-taking-more-than-500-worth-meat-and-merchandise/99221980/