Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Man arrested and charged in Tri-City Bank armed robbery
- A 68-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for theft after she took an 89-year-old South Milwaukee man's wallet inside Pick ’n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 12:41 p.m. March 4. The wallet contained $200. It was recovered by police later that day.
- About $2,250 worth of tools were taken from a truck in the 5200 block of South Nicholson Avenue overnight March 8-9.
- Cash totaling $300 disappeared from an apartment in the 3400 block of East Cudahy Avenue between 10 and 1 p.m. March 11.
- A 24-year-old Cudahy man faces charges of criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct after he trashed his estranged girlfriend's apartment in the 3900 block of East Layton Avenue and allegedly bruised her about noon March 12.
- A 32-year-old Cudahy man was charged with battery after he allegedly head-butt his 32-year-old wife in the 5900 block of South Packard Avenue at 2:22 a.m. March 13.
- A 27-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:04 p.m. March 10 after she overdosed on heroin or methamphetamines in the 3800 block of East Squire Avenue.
- A 34-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 3800 block of East Barnard Avenue at 4:15 p.m. March 13.
- A 38-year-old Milwaukee man faces charges of operating while intoxicated following an in the 4900 block of South Packard Avenue at 7:25 p.m. March 7. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.18. He has three previous OWI convictions. He was also cited for obstruction for giving a false name to police.
- A window pane was broken in the 3700 block of East Pulaski Avenue at 6:33 p.m. March 13. Damage was estimated at $100.
- A 63-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after he refused to leave the Metal Grille, 5036 S. Packard Ave., at 11:38 p.m. March 4.
- A 58-year-old woman was cited for excessive noise in the 4900 block of South Packard Avenue at 3:02 a.m. March 11.
- A 38-year-old woman was cited for negligent handling of burning material in the 3800 block of East Layton Avenue at 7:08 p.m. March 12 after a fire caused about $15,000 damage. According to police, the fire began after the woman began frying chicken in her apartment, then fell asleep.
- Two 16-year-old girls at St. Francis High School, 4225 S. Lake Drive, were cited for disorderly conduct at 7:58 a.m. March 2 after they fought in a hallway.
- A 35-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with armed robbery following an incident at Tri-City Bank, 2115 10th Ave., at 11:07 a.m. March 10. He was captured later in Milwaukee after a chase. A 30-year-old Fredonia man, whose car was driven by the Milwaukee man, was arrested for being party to a crime. According to police reports, the Milwaukee man demanded $3,000, and was given a bag containing $1,157 in "bait money." He dropped the bag outside when a pack of red dye exploded.
- A 32-year-old South Milwaukee woman faces charges of burglary after she took 75 morphine pills Feb. 28 from her sister-in-law's home in the 600 block of Clark Avenue.
- A safe containing four pistols was taken from a home in the 1300 block of Manistique Avenue on March 8. Combined value of the weapons is $3,200.
- Two 24-year-old women, one from Milwaukee and and one South Milwaukee, were cited for retail theft at 4:18 p.m. March 11 for taking $49 worth of clothing at Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A 30-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for owner's liability causing property damage after his car struck a fire hydrant and utility pole in the 100 block of Lake Drive at 1:25 a.m. March 12.
- A 64-year-old man was found unresponsive in his driveway in the 500 block of Park Avenue at 10:05 a.m. March 13, after shoveling snow. He was pronounced dead at 10:49 a.m.
- A 15-year-old girl at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was cited for underage tobacco possession at 8:45 a.m. March 14.
- Two boys at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., were cited for truancy at 7:30 a.m. March 16. A 10th-grader had been absent or tardy 31 times since Jan. 25, a ninth-grader had been absent or tardy 50 times since Nov. 16.
- Police responded to two domestic violence incidents between March 10 and 16.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2017/03/24/south-shore-police-report-man-arrested-and-charged-tri-city-bank-armed-robbery/99513754/