Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report: Brick thief takes pile off Cudahy property
- A Muskego woman reported March 23 that up to 100 bricks valued at $2.50 apiece have been taken from property she owns in the 3700 block of East Plankinton Avenue.
- A 23-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for battery at 9:40 p.m. March 15 after he allegedly punched a 31-year-old Milwaukee woman at Flashbacks bar, 5244 S. Packard Ave.
- A 40-year-old man was charged with misdemeanor battery after he allegedly choked his 39-year-old girlfriend in the 3900 block of East Squire Avenue at 3:47 a.m. March 18.
- A 30-year-old man was charged with endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon after an altercation with his 27-year-old girlfriend in the 6100 block of South Barnard Avenue at 2:26 a.m. March 20. According to police reports, the man fired her gun into the air, telling police "he fired the handgun because he was drunk and not thinking straight."
- A 20-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to deliver in the 5200 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 12:56 a.m. March 12. According to police reports, the man had 2.24 grams of cocaine in his car, approximately $160 worth, and $1,351 in cash on his person.
- A 35-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for heroin possession and cited for driving after revocation after a traffic stop in the 6100 block of South Packard Avenue at 1:01 a.m. March 17.
- A 33-year-old Cudahy man faces charges of cocaine possession and bail jumping after he was stopped in the 2600 block of East Adams Court at 5:50 p.m. March 19.
- A 33-year-old St. Francis man was cited for disorderly conduct at 4:29 p.m. March 14 for allegedly breaking a window in the 3500 block of East Cudahy Avenue.
- A 22-year-old Oak Creek man faces charges of carrying a concealed weapon after a traffic stop in the 5900 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 2:11 a.m. March 2. He was also cited for drug paraphernalia possession and driving after suspension.
- A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for assault at 2:33 a.m. March 18 after he allegedly punched a 32-year-old Brown Deer man and a 27-year-old Milwaukee man in the 3600 block of South Iowa Avenue.
- A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and for driving without a license in the 4200 block of South Nicholson Avenue at 8:22 a.m. March 9.
- A $50 purse was taken from a car in an unlocked garage in the 700 block of Columbia Avenue overnight March 18-19. Contents included a $150 pair of sunglasses and a $140 GPS.
- A 31-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for retail theft in the 1100 block of Carroll Avenue at 4:23 p.m. March 11, shortly after he reportedly took a $346 television set from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave. He was taken to the Milwaukee County Jail for jumping bail.
- A 41-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 6:09 p.m. March 17 after he took $280 worth of liquor and $30 worth of meat from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave.
- A 49-year-old Milwaukee man and 52-year-old Milwaukee woman were cited for retail theft at 1:47 p.m. March 20 after he took $43 worth of miscellaneous goods from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A 35-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft at 11:45 a.m. March 21 after she took six frozen pizzas valued at $2.98 apiece from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- Exposed wires to the starter on his vehicle were cut in the 1200 block of Minnesota Avenue overnight March 16-17.
- The windshield on a pickup truck in the 1100 block of 15th Avenue was smashed overnight March 19-20. Damage was set at $300.
- A male seventh-grader at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct after he allegedly punched another male seventh-grader at 9:05 a.m. March 15.
- A male sixth-grader at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct at 10 a.m. March 22 after he cursed a teacher and reportedly threw a protractor at her.
- Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between March 17 and 23.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/crime/2017/03/31/south-shore-police-report-brick-thief-takes-pile-off-cudahy-property/99798596/