- Cash totaling $65 was taken from a 65-year-old Wausau woman's purse between 4 and 5 p.m. March 22 while she visited her mother at Ramsey Woods assisted living center, 3210 E. Ramsey Ave.
- A 41-year-old Cudahy man was cited for battery after he allegedly punched a 54-year-old Cudahy man in the 3500 block of East Plankinton Avenue at 11:41 p.m. March 18.
- A 27-year-old Milwaukee man faces charges of strangulation and suffocation and criminal damage to property after he allegedly choked his 27-year-old ex-girlfriend and broke her smartphone in the 3500 block of East Layton Avenue at 6:45 a.m. March 24.
- A male eighth-grader at Cudahy Middle School, 5530 S. Barland Ave., was cited for possession of marijuana after some was reportedly found in his locker at 12:39 p.m. March 20.
- A 33-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in the 5000 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 10:53 a.m. March 21.
- A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for criminal damage to property for throwing a brick through the window of his estranged girlfriend's apartment in the 3600 block of East Squire Avenue at 1:29 p.m. March 27.
- Four windows were shot on a home in the 3700 block of East Mallory Avenue during the weekend of March 25-27. Damage was estimated at $600.
- A 38-year-old Cudahy man was cited for trespassing and resisting an officer after he created a disturbance in the 3500 block of East Plankinton Avenue at 9:17 p.m. March 18. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.42.
- A 31-year-old Milwaukee man faces charges of carrying a concealed weapon after two firearms were found in his vehicle during a traffic stop in the 3500 block of East Layton Avenue at 2:26 a.m. March 19. He was also cited for marijuana possession after 22 baggies containing $460 worth of marijuana were also found.
- A 51-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for disorderly conduct at 9:53 p.m. March 20 after she created a disturbance at All Flava Bar and Grill, 5132 S. Packard Ave., where she screamed curses and refused to pay a bill. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.21.
No reportable incidents.
- Police are investigating the disappearance of $830 in sound equipment from a porch in the 700 block of Marquette Avenue at about 11 a.m. March 23.
- A package containing $50 worth of makeup was taken from a doorstep in the 2900 block of Seventh Avenue between 2 and 4 p.m. March 23.
- A package containing $310 worth of computer equipment was taken from a porch in the 2400 block of 13th Avenue between 10 a.m. and noon March 24.
- A $200 bicycle belonging to a 12-year-old boy was taken from the playground at Lakeview School, 711 Marion Ave., between 4 and 5:45 p.m. March 29.
- A 41-year-old South Milwaukee man was charged with recklessly endangering safety after he allegedly stabbed a 26-year-old South Milwaukee man in the 1000 block of Milwaukee Avenue at about 12:15 p.m. March 26.
- A 51-year-old Milwaukee woman faces state charges of operating while intoxicated after an incident in the 1300 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 2:01 a.m. March 18. She has six previous OWI convictions.
- A 29-year-old Watertown man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated after an incident in the 2000 block of 13th Avenue at 8:32 p.m. March 25. He did not submit to a breath test. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- The change mechanism on a dryer at Star Laundromat, 1113 Marquette Ave., was tampered with March 26. Damage was estimated at $400.
- A 27-year-old woman of the 1300 block of Manitowoc Avenue was cited for habitual truancy at 8:30 a.m. March 15 due to her 8-year-old daughter's frequent absence or tardiness at Blakewood School, 3501 Blakewood Ave.
- A 65-year-old man of the 1400 block of Milwaukee Avenue was cited for habitual truancy at 7:30 a.m. March 20 due to the frequent absence or tardiness of his three children, ages 11 to 13, at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave.
- An unidentified man passed $500 in counterfeit $50 bills at Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 6:46 a.m. March 26.
Police responded to five domestic violence incidents between March 24 and 30.