- A 24-year-old South Milwaukee man faces state charges of burglary after he allegedly broke into a home in the 3600 block of East Martin Avenue and taking a game system at 12:50 p.m. March 27.
- A 38-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft and obstructing an officer at 5:02 p.m. March 23 after she took $182.28 worth of merchandise from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave. A 49-year-old Milwaukee man was also cited for obstructing after both he and the woman gave police false names.
- A 27-year-old Waukesha man was arrested for fraudulent use of a credit card at 8:53 p.m. March 24 after he allegedly tried to use a stolen card at Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave.
- A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for retail theft after she took eight bottles of liquor with combined value of $212.89 from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 12:33 p.m. March 27. She told police she sold the stolen bottles to an unnamed liquor store.
- A 28-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia after police found her overdosed on heroin in the 3700 block of East Edgerton Avenue at 10:55 a.m. March 26.
- A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for marijuana possession at 2:33 a.m. April 2 after a traffic stop in the 3000 block of East Layton Avenue. The driver, a 23-year-old Milwaukee man, was arrested for driving after revocation.
- A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with disorderly conduct after he reportedly threatened and cursed other workers at Ready Labor, 4777 S. Packard Ave., at 9:48 a.m. March 27.
- A 53-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct after he reportedly threatened a male bartender with a baseball bat at Flashbacks bar, 5244 S. Packard Ave., at 5:18 p.m. March 30.
- A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for operating while intoxicated in the 1800 block of East Layton Avenue at 2:24 a.m. April 1. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.22.
- An unidentified male with a stick broke a window pane on a garage in the 3500 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 4:30 p.m. April 3. Damage was estimated at $100.
- A 31-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for theft for allegedly taking a vehicle registration sticker from a South Milwaukee woman's purse at 1:30 p.m. March 28 while both worked at KinderCare, 1801 College Ave.
- A 24-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence-battery after she allegedly punched her ex-boyfriend, a 22-year-old Kenosha man, in the 2800 block of Tomarza Court at 11:30 p.m. April 5.
- A 27-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 5:04 p.m. April 6 when police responded to a shoplifting complaint at Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., and found a crack pipe in her possession. She was also cited for retail theft, and was taken to the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility for jumping bail.
- A female ninth-grader at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was cited for truancy at 7:30 a.m. March 29. She was reportedly absent or tardy 87 times since Sept. 13.
- Officers were called to an apartment in the 1200 block of Michigan Avenue at 12:52 p.m. April 4 and 8:49 a.m. April 5 after a 35-year-old woman told police that she had received phone calls she believed were from actor Kiefer Sutherland. She was advised it was a scam and to ignore the calls.
Police responded to seven domestic violence incidents between March 31 and April 6.