- Two unlocked vehicles in the 3900 block of East Layton Avenue were broken into overnight April 1-2. A car stereo and amplifier valued at $300 were taken from an SUV, and a $50 radar detector, a $20 pair of shoes and a $20 cellphone charger were taken from a car.
- A 15-year-old Cudahy male was cited for battery at 1:20 a.m. April 4 after he reportedly punched his mother's boyfriend in the 3900 block of East Cudahy Avenue.
- A 16-year-old Cudahy girl was cited for battery at 9:49 p.m. April 4 after she reportedly hit and kicked her mother in the 5500 block of South Kirkwood Avenue.
- A 32-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia after he overdosed on heroin in the 3600 block of East Morris Avenue at 4:19 p.m. April 1.
- An 18-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver in the 2800 block of East Edgerton Avenue at 5:45 p.m. April 13. According to a police report, an officer said he "located several additional items in the vehicle indicative of selling narcotics," and the driver possessed $295 cash. The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office will attempt to make a deferred prosecution agreement.
- A 45-year-old West Allis man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated following an incident in the 4700 block of South Packard Avenue at 2:14 a.m. April 11. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.20. He has two previous OWI convictions.
- A 39-year-old Cudahy man was cited for criminal damage to property at 9:36 p.m. April 8 after he threw items around his home in the 5900 block of South Crosswinds Drive during a quarrel with his stepchildren.
- A 14-year-old girl at Cudahy Middle School, 5530 S. Barland Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct at 1:30 p.m. March 30 after she pulled the hair of another 14-year-old girl and reportedly threw her down.
- Two boys at Cudahy Middle School, 5530 S. Barland Ave., were cited for disorderly conduct at 11:45 a.m. April 5 after they created a disturbance, reportedly cursing and threatening three other students.
- A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon and a 19-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for possession of marijuana after a traffic stop in the 5400 block of South Lake Drive at 5:42 p.m. April 7.
- A 26-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for disorderly conduct at 10:51 p.m. April 8 after she created a disturbance at St. Luke's South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.19.
- A 20-year-old South Milwaukee man and a 17-year-old St. Francis woman were cited for underage alcohol consumption after a traffic stop in the 2900 block of East Layton Avenue at 1 a.m. April 10.
- A 43-year-old St. Francis woman has been cited for theft of library materials from the St. Francis Public Library, 4230 S. Nicholson Ave. According to police reports, the woman's 11-year-old son checked out DVDs, video games and a book with combined value of $115.34 in November 2015.
- A package containing a $320 life vest was taken from a doorstep in the 1700 block of Spruce Court between 4:25 and 5 p.m. April 5.
- An $85 scooter belonging to a 12-year-old Waukesha boy was taken in the 1800 block of 15th Avenue at about 6:30 p.m. April 8.
- Tools valued at $500, a souvenir basketball jersey valued at $350 and 144 oxycodone pills were taken from a car in the 800 block of Hawthorne Avenue overnight April 8-9.
- A 16-year-old boy at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was cited for theft at 7:03 a.m. April 10 for taking four beverages, valued at $1.50 apiece, from the cafeteria.
- A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for marijuana possession and operating with controlled substance in the blood in the 100 block of Lake Drive at 1:05 a.m. April 8. According to police reports, the man had been "hanging out" with friends at Grant Park.
- An 18-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated in the 1600 block of Rawson Avenue at 10:08 p.m. April 12. He has one previous OWI arrest. He refused to provide a breath test sample.
- A 57-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct after an incident in which he reportedly tore up a bedroom in his home in the 100 block of 14th Avenue at 10:41 p.m. April 7 .
- A 55-year-old resident of the 1300 block of Monroe Avenue was cited at 8:30 a.m. April 10 for the habitual truancy of his son, a third-grader at Rawson School, 1410 Rawson Ave. According to police reports, he was absent or truant 21 times prior to Dec. 19 and again absent or tardy 36 times since Jan. 27.
- Two male students at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., were cited for disorderly conduct at 1 p.m. April 10 after they fought in a hallway.
- Two male ninth-graders at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., were cited for truancy at 7:30 a.m. April 11. They have been absent or tardy 75 and 64 times, respectively, since Sept. 9.
Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between April 7 and 13.