- An unidentified man carjacked a 75-year-old Cudahy woman's SUV after she left Chase Bank, 4702 S. Packard Ave., at 1:15 p.m. April 10. The man took $1,500 cash, a $400 camera, a $150 cellphone and several credit cards. The SUV was recovered in Milwaukee on April 14, along with $801 cash, the cellphone and some of the credit cards.
- About $200 cash and several items, including a $1,300 camera, were taken from an apartment in the 5500 block of South O'Brien Avenue at 7:29 p.m. April 9.
- A 32-year-old man told police an unidentified woman he had invited to his apartment in the 5500 block of South O'Brien Avenue took $150 from his wallet between 10 and 10:20 p.m. April 11. Police believe the woman worked for an escort service.
- A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with misdemeanor retail theft and bail jumping after he took two packages of diabetic test strips, valued at $189.99 apiece, from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., at 8:40 p.m. April 14. He was captured by St. Francis police and turned over to the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office.
- A 24-year-old Cudahy man has been charged with misdemeanor retail theft after he took 100 $5 Wisconsin Lottery tickets from Charlie's Discount Liquor, 6143 S. Packard Ave., just after 10 a.m. April 15.
- A car was taken from a driveway in the 4400 block of South Lawler Avenue at about 2:30 a.m. April 17.
- A 41-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with misdemeanor retail theft after he took 29 packages of cold sore medication with combined value of $947 from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., at 7:16 p.m. April 17.
- A 27-year-old man was cited for battery after he allegedly choked his 54-year-old mother and threw her to the ground in the 2800 block of East Edgerton Avenue just after 1 p.m. April 18.
- A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana and driving after suspension in the 5000 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 7:09 p.m. April 12.
- A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana and driving after expired registration in the 5600 block of South Nicholson Avenue at 12:28 a.m. April 15. He told police he had paid $180 for 18 grams of marijuana the previous day.
- A BB gun was shot at Dretzka's Department Store, 4746 S. Packard Ave., overnight April 11-12, causing $300 damage.
- A South Milwaukee man's SUV, reported stolen in that city, was recovered from the 3800 block of East Munkwitz Avenue at 9:12 a.m. April 19.
- A 37-year-old St. Francis woman was arrested for heroin possession and driving after revocation after a traffic stop in the 3200 block of East Waterford Avenue at 5:33 p.m. April 8.
- A 39-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 3800 block of South Iowa Avenue at 12:29 a.m. April 15. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.20. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 19-year-old Milwaukee woman was charged with carrying a concealed weapon after a traffic stop along the Lake Parkway at 2:28 a.m. April 14.
- About $120 in cash was taken from Emerald City Catering, 1645 Rawson Ave., between 12:15 and 9 a.m. April 19. Entry was gained through an unlocked window.
- A 15-year-old South Milwaukee male reported his $150 bicycle was taken shortly after 6 p.m. April 14 while he played basketball in Grant Park, 100 E. Hawthorne Ave., near Wil-O-Way.
- An unidentified male and female took 14 items with combined value of $166.48 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 12:02 a.m. April 17.
- A 44-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for battery at 9:28 a.m. April 14 after he allegedly punched a 24-year-old Cudahy woman in the 2000 block of 10th Avenue.
- A 28-year-old South Milwaukee man faces state charges of misdemeanor battery he allegedly punched his 42-year-old girlfriend in the 1800 block of Drexel Boulevard at 10:42 p.m. April 16.
- A 23-year-old woman was cited for battery and a 45-year-old woman was cited for disorderly conduct after a fight in the 3300 block of Fifth Avenue at about 2:30 p.m. April 19. According to police, the two neighbors fought with their fists, before the younger woman hit her neighbor with a hammer.
- A window on a minivan was smashed in the 500 block of Badger Avenue overnight April 16-17. Damage was estimated at $500.
- Graffiti was found April 18 on a support frame for an Oak Creek Parkway bridge just west of Grant Park, 100 E. Hawthorne Ave. Cost of repair was estimated at $300.
- A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct and resisting an officer at 4:35 p.m. April 15. According to police reports the man admitted trying to take $200 worth of merchandise from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave. He fled without the merchandise and eluded police for a brief time before he was captured a few blocks away in Cudahy.
Police responded to five domestic violence incidents between April 14 and 20.