- A 26-year-old Cudahy man was charged with battery, false imprisonment and bail jumping after an incident at 10:48 p.m. April 17 in the 2800 block of East Allison Avenue. According to police reports, the man punched his 25-year-old girlfriend twice, and police had to break down an apartment door to enter after she texted for help.
- An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for marijuana possession and underage alcohol possession after a traffic stop in the 4700 block of South Lake Drive at 9:54 p.m. April 15.
- A 19-year-old Milwaukee man faces state charges of marijuana possession and bail jumping after a traffic stop in the 5900 block of South Packard Avenue at 5:16 a.m. April 17. A passenger, a 17-year-old Milwaukee male, was cited for marijuana possession.
- Two Milwaukee residents, a 23-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man, were cited for marijuana possession after a traffic stop in the 4900 block of South Packard Avenue at 2:55 a.m. April 22.
- A 33-year-old Franklin woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 5300 block of South Packard Avenue at 7:17 p.m. April 16. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.14. She has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 39-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 2900 block of East Grange Avenue at 8:42 p.m. April 26. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.28. He has two previous OWI convictions.
- Several BB holes were found in a memorial sign at Holy Sepulcher Cemetery, 3800 E. College Ave., on April 26. Cost of replacement was estimated at $50.
- A 26-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for disorderly conduct at 9:32 p.m. April 8 after she created a disturbance at St. Luke's South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive. According to police reports, she brought her 3-year-old son to the hospital for a cut lip, but gave conflicting stories on how this happened. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.19. The boy and his infant brother were taken to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, where "the final diagnosis is suspected child maltreatment." Child Protective Services is pursuing a case of child neglect and has retained custody of the boys.
- A Lake Bluff (Illinois) man reported his car was stolen in the 4500 block of South Whitnall Avenue between 11:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. April 22.
- A 31-year-old St. Francis man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 7:18 p.m. April 23 on the Union Pacific Railroad tracks behind the 3600 block of South Ellen Street. He was also cited for trespassing on railroad property.
- Two Milwaukee 13-year-olds, a male and a female, were cited for criminal damage to property for breaking glass on a Milwaukee County Transit System bus shelter at South Whitnall and South Kansas avenues. The male threw a rock at about 9 p.m. April 20, the female did so at 7:59 p.m. April 21.
- A 73-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct at 5:43 p.m. April 21 after he created a disturbance at Pick ’n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave. He was taken to the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility for violating his parole.
- An Oak Creek man reported his bicycle, valued at $75, was taken between 1:45 and 2:15 p.m. April 20 while he shopped at Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave.
- A wallet, a backpack, soccer cleats, sunglasses and headphones were taken from a car in the 700 block of Marquette Avenue overnight April 20-21.
- A 26-year-old Green Bay woman was cited for retail theft at 12:09 p.m. April 26 after she took seven cans of baby formula with combined value of $118.44 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A 48-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct at 4:11 p.m. April 22 after he was found passed out in the 3300 block of Marina Road and subsequently cursed officers.
Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between April 21 and 27.