- Two Speedway gas stations were robbed, each by an unidentified lone man, about a week apart. Both robbers had handguns. At 12:52 a.m. May 2, $229.21 was taken from the station at 4944 S. Packard Ave. At 11:56 p.m. May 8, $181 was taken from the station at 6265 S. Pennsylvania Ave.
- A Milwaukee man's backpack and wallet, containing $60 cash and two credit cards, were taken from his car outside Blast Fitness, 2525 E. Layton Ave., between 6:30 and 9:30 p.m. April 25.
- Two air hoses and two extension cords with combined value of $200 were taken from a Cudahy man's pickup truck in the 3300 block of East Mallory Avenue between 6 p.m. and midnight May 6.
- A 38-year-old Cudahy man was charged with criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct, domestic abuse, after an incident in the 3600 block of East Squire Avenue just after 7 p.m. May 5. According to police reports, he slapped and grabbed his 49-year-old girlfriend and in his words "tore up the room."
- A 20-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and driving after suspension in the 4800 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 11:08 p.m. May 6.
- Two locks on the front door to Flashbacks bar, 5244 S. Packard Ave., were found vandalized at 12:39 p.m. May 9. Damage was estimated at $50.
- A 16-year-old girl at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Dr., was cited for disorderly conduct at 1:43 p.m. May 5 after she reportedly threatened and cursed a male student and a teacher.
- A trailer stolen in Waukesha on April 24 was recovered in the 5000 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 6:42 p.m. May 5. It was valued at $2,500.
- A 22-year-old Cudahy man was cited for illegal dumping at 3:53 p.m. May 6 after he allegedly dumped two bags of trash in a bin behind Jo-Ann Fabrics, 5656 S. Packard Ave.
- A 17-year-old Cudahy boy was cited for underage alcohol consumption and underage tobacco possession in the 3100 block of East Ramsey Avenue at 2:55 a.m. May 7.
- Five batteries with combined value of $382.70 were taken from trucks parked outside Standard Forwarding, 1570 E. Bolivar Ave., overnight April 15-16.
- A camera valued at $150 was taken from a St. Francis man's unlocked pickup truck in the 4500 block of South Whitnall Avenue overnight April 26-27.
- A 20-year-old Cudahy man was cited for retail theft and receiving stolen property after he took $440 worth of Wisconsin Lottery tickets from Tobacco City, 3046 E. Layton Ave., at 6:38 p.m. May 1. He was apprehended after he cashed in four tickets at two Cudahy stores for $130 and told police "he purchased marijuana with the money."
- A St. Francis woman's minivan was taken from the 4600 block of South Whitnall Avenue between 12:15 and 7:45 a.m. May 5.
- Wallets belonging to Milwaukee and Sussex women were taken from an unlocked car in the 3700 block of South Iowa Avenue between 6:15 and 6:45 p.m. May 7.
- A 14-year-old South Milwaukee boy was cited for retail theft for taking $162 worth of merchandise from Pink Bunny Games, 1332 Milwaukee Ave., at 4:30 p.m. April 29.
- A 19-year-old South Milwaukee man faces charges of battery/domestic violence and criminal damage to property after an incident in the 1300 block of Minnesota Avenue at about 9:15 a.m. May 7. According to police reports, he punched his mother during a quarrel and slashed two tires on her vehicle.
- A 39-year-old South Milwaukee man faces charges of battery, domestic violence-related after he allegedly slapped and threatened his 32-year-old girlfriend in the 500 block of Columbia Avenue just after 7 p.m. May 7. He was taken to the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility on Waukesha County charges.
- A 56-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated and driving after suspension after his vehicle struck a utility box and two trees in the 700 block of Nicholson Avenue at 12:27 a.m. May 5.
- Two South Milwaukee girls, ages 15 and 16, were cited for criminal damage to property after they threw eggs at a house in the 3800 block of 5th Avenue at 1:34 a.m. May 6.
- Two tires on a pickup truck in the 3300 block of Fifth Avenue were slashed overnight May 7-8. Damage was estimated at $500.
- A 13-year-old male student at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct at 8:45 a.m. May 5 for allegedly bullying a 13-year-old female student. According to police reports, the boy threw rocks at the girl and her brother the afternoon of May 4, then told her during gym class May 5 "that he hates Mexicans, wants to kill all Mexicans and can't wait until the wall is built so he can shoot all the Mexicans who try (to) enter the United States." The girl is of Mexican descent.
Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between May 5 and 11.