- A 55-year-old Cudahy woman reported being pushed to the ground in the 3600 block of East Martin Avenue in an attempted strong-arm robbery at 5:13 a.m. May 12. She was able to fend off the male assailant, who fled in a nearby minivan.
- A 39-year-old Milwaukee man may face theft charges regarding disappearance of 15 truck batteries valued at $100 apiece from Jeff's Fast Freight, 5120 S. International Drive, at about 3:45 a.m. April 15. According to police, the man faces similar charges in Washington County.
- A laptop computer valued at $200 was taken from a classroom at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, at about 3 p.m. May 5.
- A 20-year-old Cudahy man was charged with theft for allegedly taking a Milwaukee woman's cellphone between 10:45 p.m. May 5 and 1 a.m. May 6 while she was asleep at his home in the 5800 block of South Delaware Avenue.
- About $1,300 worth of contracting equipment was taken from the 3700 block of East Pulaski Avenue overnight May 9-10.
- Three men were arrested at the Light Palace Pub, 5880 S. Packard Ave., at 1:56 a.m. May 16 after a fight. A 34-year-old Milwaukee man who allegedly began the fight by threatening a bartender and punching a customer was arrested for battery and resisting an officer. A 27-year-old Cudahy man was cited for battery and disorderly conduct after allegedly punching two patrons, while a 25-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct.
- A 22-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia, a 15-year-old Milwaukee male was cited for possession of marijuana and underage tobacco possession, and a 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after suspension after a traffic stop in the 3000 block of East Grange Avenue at 5:59 p.m. May 10.
- A 27-year-old Hartland man faces charges of heroin possession after he reportedly overdosed in the 3600 block of East Somers Avenue at 4:28 p.m. May 15.
- A 32-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated at 4:26 p.m. May 8 after her vehicle was involved in a collision at the corner of South Packard and East Barnard avenues. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.23. She has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 13-year-old girl at Cudahy Middle School, 5530 S. Barland Ave., was cited for loitering at 3:10 p.m. May 10. The reason for the citation was because she was found on school grounds despite the fact that she had been suspended.
- A 14-year-old male student at Cudahy Middle School, 5530 S. Barland Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct at 9:30 a.m. May 12 for cursing a teacher.
- A 44-year-old homeless man was cited for criminal trespass at 11:58 a.m. May 14 after he was found in a vacant home in the 5400 block of South Lake Drive. He was taken to the Milwaukee County Jail on a burglary warrant.
- Two Milwaukee residents, a 38-year-old woman and a 30-year-old man, took a bag of food intended for a food drive from a porch in the 4200 block of South Nicholson Avenue at 6:37 a.m. May 13. The homeowner did not press charges, but the duo posted bonds on his Greenfield traffic warrant and her West Allis theft warrant.
- An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:34 p.m. May 15 while he was reportedly trespassing on Union Pacific Railroad tracks near the 2700 block of East Norwich Avenue. He was transported to the Criminal Justice Facility on a theft warrant in Two Rivers.
- Two saplings in the 3600 and 3700 block of South Iowa Avenue damaged prior to 7 a.m. May 13. Cost of replacement is $200.
- Packard Liquor, 4267 S. Packard Ave., received a counterfeit $10 bill on May 14.
- A driver's side mirror, valued at $135, was taken from a car in the 1400 block of Lakeview Avenue just before 2 a.m. May 10.
- An unidentified male took $226.88 worth of miscellaneous merchandise, including a boombox and electric toothbrush, from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 6:30 a.m. May 14.
- A 58-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 12:16 p.m. May 16 after he took two cans of baby formula valued at $19.49 apiece from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave.
- A 27-year-old West Milwaukee man was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 1100 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 1:32 a.m. May 6. He refused a breath test. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 56-year-old South Milwaukee man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated in the 2500 block of Ninth Avenue at 9:16 p.m. May 14. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.13. He has two previous OWI convictions.
- A 34-year-old South Milwaukee woman faces state charges of operating while intoxicated in the 3100 block of South Chicago Avenue at 4:04 p.m. May 15. According to police reports, she had picked up two children at Lakeview School, 711 Marion Ave., before driving to a strip mall. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.29.
- A car in the 600 block of Clark Avenue was spray painted between 2 and 7:15 a.m. May 5. Damage was estimated at $500.
- Two female 10th-graders at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., were cited for truancy at 7:30 a.m. May 9. They had been absent or tardy 59 and 51 days, respectively, since Jan. 27.
- A female 10th-grader at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct for propping open a door to gain re-entry at 9:15 a.m. May 11.
- Two female 10th-graders at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., were cited for truancy at 7:30 a.m. May 15. They had been absent or tardy 43 and 31 days, respectively, since Jan. 24.
Police responded to five domestic violence incidents between May 12 and 18.