- A Cudahy woman's $170 cellphone was taken from her car just before 3 p.m. May 11 outside Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave.
- A 42-year-old Cudahy man was cited for battery, criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct at 3:49 a.m. May 14 after he allegedly kicked his daughter, cursed her and broke her phone charger in the 3600 block of East Van Norman Avenue.
- A 21-year-old Racine man was cited for battery and criminal damage to property after he allegedly slammed his girlfriend into a wall and smashed her cellphone in the 3500 block of East Layton Avenue at 7:30 p.m. May 15.
- A 38-year-old West Allis man was cited for battery and criminal damage to property after he allegedly scratched his girlfriend and destroyed her cellphone in the 2600 block of East Edgerton Avenue at about 12:30 a.m. May 19.
- A 46-year-old South Milwaukee man was charged with misdemeanor battery, domestic abuse after he allegedly dragged his 41-year-old girlfriend on the floor of CVS Pharmacy, 5740 S. Packard Ave., at 9:56 a.m. May 20.
- A 49-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for marijuana possession and driving after suspension in the 5300 block of South Packard Avenue at 1:12 a.m. May 20. His niece, a 27-year-old Cudahy woman, was also cited for marijuana possession.
- A 36-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 4700 block of South Kingan Avenue at 11:29 p.m. May 12. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.10. She has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 33-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 3300 block of East Layton Avenue at 2:54 a.m. May 20 after she traveled in the wrong direction and struck a light pole and tree. She refused a breath test. She has one previous OWI conviction.
- A West Allis woman reported two windows on her car were broken in the 3800 block of East Edgerton Avenue overnight May 20-21.
- Two 17-year-old boys, Cudahy and Oak Creek residents, were cited for disorderly conduct at 1:16 p.m. May 12 after they fought in Sheridan Park, 4800 S. Lake Drive.
- Two Cudahy women, ages 23 and 30, were cited for disorderly conduct after they fought in the 2900 block of East Adams Avenue at about 11:30 a.m. May 14.
- A 38-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct after he was found passed out in the 3600 block of East Edgerton Avenue at 8:46 p.m. May 23. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.30.
- A $250 lawnmower was taken from an unlocked garage in the 3700 block of South Iowa Avenue overnight May 16-17.
- Four teenagers were cited for theft after taking bicycles on May 17 and 18. On May 18 two Milwaukee boys, ages 16 and 17, a 14-year-old Cudahy girl and a 13-year-old Cudahy boy allegedly took a St. Francis girl's bicycle in Greene Park, 4235 S. Lipton Ave. On May 17, the 16- and 13-year-olds allegedly took a South Milwaukee boy's bicycle and tablet in the 3700 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue. The 16-year-old was taken to the Juvenile Detention Center on a Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office warrant for armed robbery.
- A felony warrant was sought against a 39-year-old West Allis man for domestic violence-battery and strangulation of his 33-year-old ex-girlfriend in the 3900 block of South Clement Avenue the night of May 7.
- A 26-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:13 a.m. May 20 after a traffic stop in the 3000 block of East Layton Avenue.
- A 44-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft for taking $87.60 worth of groceries from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 10:04 a.m. May 14.
- A tailgate valued at $150 was taken from a pickup truck in the 800 block of Madison Avenue overnight May 15-16.
- A set of darts valued at $85 was taken from an unlocked car in the 1200 block of Menomonee Avenue between midnight and 8 a.m. May 21.
- A 51-year-old South Milwaukee man was charged with disorderly conduct domestic violence after he allegedly slapped his 57-year-old girlfriend in the 800 block of Marquette Avenue at 2:46 a.m. May 20.
- A 37-year-old South Milwaukee man was charged with domestic violence battery after he allegedly slapped his 32-year-old girlfriend in the 2000 block of 10th Avenue just after 1 p.m. May 23. He told police he was "talking with his hands" during a discussion.
- A 50-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 1200 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 8:59 p.m. May 13.
- About $1,300 worth of damage was done to a car in the 2800 block of South Chicago Avenue when several BB gun shots were fired between 8:15 and 10:15 a.m. May 15.
- Two unidentified children threw rocks at a Cudahy man's minivan at about 3:30 p.m. May 19 as he drove northbound in the 1000 block of 15th Avenue. About $200 damage was done to his windshield.
- A 17-year-old South Milwaukee boy was cited for underage alcohol consumption and disorderly conduct after an incident in the 1300 block of Michigan Avenue at 9:02 p.m. May 19. Police were summoned to the home after the teenager allegedly attacked his mother's boyfriend.
Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between May 19 and 25.