- An unidentified man took a cellphone charger, printer cartridges and headphones from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., at 12:14 p.m. May 24.
- A 13-year-old South Milwaukee boy reported his $75 bicycle was stolen at about 6:15 p.m. May 30 while he was inside Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave.
- A 24-year-old Cudahy man was charged with possession of heroin and operating while intoxicated after he was found passed out in his SUV at the intersection of East Layton and South Packard avenues at 4:20 p.m. May 22.
- An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana in a car at the Warnimont Park golf course, 5400 S. Lake Drive, at 10:54 p.m. May 26. The driver, a 17-year-old Oak Creek male, was cited for being in the park after hours.
- A 28-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for operating while intoxicated at 2:04 a.m. May 29 after he passed out in his Jeep in a drive-through lane at McDonald's, 6163 S. Packard Ave. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.17. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A Cudahy man reported the passenger-side mirror on his pickup truck was broken off overnight May 17-18 in the 3600 block of East Carpenter Avenue.
- Dretzka's Department Store, 4746 S. Packard Ave., was tagged with graffiti between May 20 and 22. Damage was estimated at $300.
- A 22-year-old Cudahy man was charged with disorderly conduct, use of a dangerous weapon and bail jumping after an incident in the 5400 block of South Merrill Avenue at about 3:30 p.m. May 25. According to police reports, the man was meeting with his girlfriend, a 17-year-old Grafton female, when her family friend, an 18-year-old Grafton man, arrived, and the Cudahy man allegedly threatened him. The Cudahy man was taken to the Milwaukee County Jail.
- Two 16-year-old Cudahy boys were cited for disorderly conduct at 3:32 p.m. May 25 after they fought in the 6100 block of South Barland Avenue.
- A 61-year-old Cudahy man was charged with disorderly conduct while armed and resisting officers after a brief standoff with St. Francis and Cudahy police outside the FBI district office, 3600 S. Lake Drive, ended just before 11 p.m. May 27. According to a police statement, the man asked to see a woman not in the building, then parked his vehicle near a guard shack and refused to leave. Officers recovered a handgun after the man tossed it on the ground. No shots were fired.
- A 53-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft for allegedly taking $81.15 worth of merchandise from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 3:45 p.m. May 22.
- A 33-year-old Racine woman reported her $120 cellphone was taken at about 6:30 p.m. May 26 while she worked at Willowcrest Care Center, 3821 S. Chicago Ave.
- A $120 ammunition reloader was taken on or before May 28 from a storage area in the 700 block of Hawthorne Avenue.
- A 56-year-old South Milwaukee man was charged with domestic violence battery after he allegedly punched his 44-year-old girlfriend in the 1600 block of Rawson Avenue at 9:36 a.m. June 1.
- A 33-year-old St. Francis woman was cited for operating while intoxicated after her vehicle crashed into a police car in the 1300 block of Nicholson Avenue at 2:45 a.m. May 21. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.18.
- A 38-year-old South Milwaukee woman was charged with operating while intoxicated in the 400 block of Marquette Avenue at 2:53 a.m. May 26. She has one previous OWI conviction. She refused a breath test.
- A 22-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for operating while intoxicated after her vehicle crashed into two traffic lights at the intersection of Rawson and Nicholson avenues at 1:12 a.m. May 29. She refused a breath test.
- A 60-year-old Oak Creek woman was charged with operating while intoxicated and driving after revocation in the 3100 block of Fifth Avenue after she drove the wrong way and her vehicle crashed into a parked car. She has two previous OWI convictions.
- Police are continuing to investigate the egging of a house in the 1600 block of Rawson Avenue at 10:52 p.m. May 19.
- About $500 damage was done to a footbridge over Oak Creek near 17th Avenue and Beech Street overnight May 30-31.
- A 56-year-old South Milwaukee man was charged with harassment after he allegedly made several threats to neighbors in the 3300 block of 5th Avenue, most recently at 4:46 p.m. May 27.
- A 19-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for underage alcohol consumption in the 700 block of College Avenue at 9:39 p.m. May 27.
Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between May 26 and June 1.