- A 32-year-old Milwaukee man faces state theft charges for allegedly taking a jar with $45 in cash from All Flava Bar and Grill, 5132 S. Packard Ave., at 11:10 p.m. May 17.
- A $500 set of golf clubs and a $200 pair of sunglasses were taken from a car in the 3700 block of East Martin Avenue overnight June 10-11. A window was smashed for entry.
- Two Cudahy males, ages 17 and 18, were cited for possession of marijuana in the 5300 block of South Buckhorn Avenue at 9:47 p.m. June 7.
- A 19-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without a license in the 4900 block of South Lake Drive at 12:36 a.m. June 8.
- A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after suspension in the 5800 block of South Lake Drive at 4:35 p.m. June 10.
- A 25-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after suspension in the 5900 block of Pennsylvania Avenue at 5:52 p.m. June 10.
- A 25-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 3:11 a.m. June 12 after he was found asleep in an SUV in the 4400 block of South Lipton Avenue.
- A driver's side mirror on an SUV was broken in the 3800 block of East Lunham Avenue overnight June 2-3. Damage was estimated at $250.
- An occupant of an SUV tossed a brick through the rear window of a car in an apparent road-rage incident in the 3700 block of East Munkwitz Avenue just after 4 p.m. June 11.
- A 16-year-old boy at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, was cited for disorderly conduct after repeatedly poking a 15-year-old girl in her breast area at 12:40 p.m. June 1.
- A 54-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 10:09 a.m. June 4 after he was found passed out in the 5400 block of South Buckhorn Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.23.
- A 58-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct after he repeatedly cursed the city engineer in the 3900 block of East Dale Avenue at 2:43 p.m. June 5 regarding the quality of work on sidewalk replacement.
- A 38-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 6:03 p.m. June 12 after he was found passed out in the 3600 block of East Edgerton Avenue.
- A 54-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 1200 block of East Norwich Avenue at 5:23 a.m. June 12. He has five previous OWI convictions.
- Police are continuing to investigate a fire at a detached garage in the 2800 block of East Van Norman Avenue at 9:14 p.m. June 11. A 38-year-old Cudahy man was taken into custody and the case was under review by the district attorney's office.
- A 22-year-old West Milwaukee man was cited for criminal damage to property June 11 after he allegedly punched holes in the wall of a home in the 3900 block of South Hately Avenue during an argument.
- An unidentified male with a handgun forced a clerk to open the safe at Aldi, 3105 S. Chicago Ave., at 8:20 p.m. June 15, taking about $6,025.
- An undetermined amount of money was taken in a robbery at Guardian Credit Union, 1025 Milwaukee Ave., at about 8:30 a.m. June 16. It is not known whether the unidentified male robber was armed.
- Two rings and eight watches with combined value of $1,500 were taken from a home in the 1700 block of Milwaukee Avenue between 8:40 a.m. and 6 p.m. June 5. The back door was forced open.
- A 46-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft after he took three watches and a pair of socks, with combined value of $66.65, from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 2:14 p.m. June 10.
- Two unlocked bicycles valued at $50 apiece were taken outside McDonald's, 2715 S. Chicago Ave., at 1:30 p.m. June 13.
- Three men took $337 worth of merchandise at Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., then fled through emergency doors to a waiting van at 12:26 p.m. June 14.
- An unidentified male took a speaker system valued at $123.72 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 3:32 p.m. June 14.
- A 51-year-old Cudahy woman was charged with operating while intoxicated in the 300 block of North Chicago Avenue at 5:16 p.m. June 10. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.24. She has one previous OWI conviction.
- About $2,300 damage was done to a car in the 1400 block of Monroe Avenue overnight June 11-12 when someone apparently jumped on the roof, making a large dent.
Police responded to five domestic violence incidents between June 9 and 15.