- A gaming system and two fans were taken from a home in the 3700 block of East Plankinton Avenue between 2:30 and 10 p.m. June 18. Entry was gained through a window.
- Three pieces of a metal light fixture, with combined value of $980, were stolen from a construction storage area outside the Cudahy Family Library, 3500 E. Library Drive, between June 10 and 13.
- A computer valued at $1,000 and a $350 stethoscope were stolen from Oak Creek man's pickup truck between 4 and 6 p.m. June 13 while he was at Blast Fitness, 2525 E. Layton Ave. Entry was gained by breaking a window.
- Two West Allis women, ages 24 and 49, were cited for retail theft for taking seven bottles of vodka, valued at $33.78 apiece, from Charlie's Discount Liquor, 6143 S. Packard Ave., just before 9 p.m. June 13. The two women, who are mother and daughter, said they sold the vodka to individuals in Milwaukee.
- Four tire rims valued at $350 apiece were stolen off a car in the 4300 block of South Packard Avenue prior to 11:44 p.m. June 13.
- A purse was stolen from a South Milwaukee woman's car between 1:45 and 2:30 p.m. June 19 while she watched her son's baseball game in Sheridan Park, 4800 S. Lake Drive. About $465 worth of items were taken, including a $300 gold chain necklace.
- Three 18-year-old Cudahy men and a 17-year-old Cudahy boy were cited for marijuana possession in the 6100 block of South Delaware Avenue at 12:01 a.m. June 9. An 18-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A 27-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia after he overdosed on heroin in the 3600 block of East Martin Avenue at 2:11 a.m. June 15. He was conveyed to the Milwaukee County Jail for violating probation.
- A 30-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for operating while intoxicated after he was involved in a two-vehicle collision at 11:07 p.m. June 16 at the intersection of East Grange and South Whitnall avenues. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 38-year-old Cudahy man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated following an incident in the 4400 block of South Lawler Avenue at 3:13 a.m. June 18. He refused a breath test. He has three previous OWI convictions.
- A 54-year-old West Allis man was cited for disorderly conduct at 7:50 p.m. June 18 after he was found passed out in the 4800 block of South Packard Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.33.
- Three unidentified boys believed to be 7 to 12 years of age took seven bottles of liquor from Pick ’n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 1:54 p.m. June 15. Police are continuing to investigate.
- A 25-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for theft and receiving stolen property after allegedly taking a cellphone from an unlocked vehicle in the 4000 block of South Alabama Avenue between midnight and 9:30 a.m. June 18. Police tracked the man via the cellphone, and found him in possession of power tools that had been stolen from a vehicle in the 1800 block of East Norwich Avenue between June 15 and 18. Police believe the man may also be connected to several other thefts from vehicles in recent days.
- A 24-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana at 1:54 a.m. June 17 after he was found in Bay View Park, 3120 S. Lake Drive, after hours.
- A 23-year-old St. Francis man was arrested in the 2100 block of East Tripoli Avenue at 7:54 p.m. June 22 after police found he was growing marijuana inside his residence.
- A 52-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for operating while intoxicated in the 3700 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue at 1:48 a.m. June 18. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.13. She was also cited for possession of cocaine and marijuana.
- Two unidentified men took 23 bottles of liquor with combined value of $843.25 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave, at 11:54 p.m. June 14. According to police reports, they fled in a waiting vehicle driven by a third man.
- A minivan was stolen from the 1300 block of Manitoba Avenue overnight June 18-19, and was recovered in Milwaukee on June 19.
- A Cudahy boy's bicycle, valued at $150, was taken outside KFC, 101 N. Chicago Ave., at about 1:30 p.m. June 20.
- The service door to a garage in the 1400 block of Manistique Avenue was kicked in overnight June 13-14. Damage was estimated at $500.
- Battery cables on a camper in the 1800 block of 17th Avenue were cut between June 15 and June 19. Damage was estimated at $150.
- Graffiti was spray painted on a parking lot near Areas 5 and 6 at Grant Park, 100 E. Hawthorne Ave., on or before June 22. Cleanup cost was estimated at $150.
- A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was taken into custody on West Allis warrants at 1:05 a.m. June 14 after he was found after curfew in Grant Park, 100 E. Hawthorne Ave.
- A 31-year-old Mount Pleasant man was cited for disorderly conduct at 5:10 p.m. June 19 for allegedly going to Walgreens, 2985 S. Chicago Ave., and threatening his estranged girlfriend at her workplace.
Police responded to two domestic violence incidents between June 16 and 22.