- Machines were looted at two taverns by unidentified pairs, each consisting of one male and one female. At 1:18 a.m. June 15 $22 was taken from a slot machine at the Hammer Down Bar, 5260 S. Packard Ave. At 10 p.m. June 23 $60 was taken from video machines at Gerry's Inn, 4767 S. Packard Ave.
- A 49-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for theft for allegedly stealing a $100 bicycle in the 3300 block of East Whittaker Avenue at 1:17 a.m. June 24. The bicycle was recovered by St. Francis police.
- A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia near the archery range in Warnimont Park, 5400 S. Lake Drive, at 10:25 p.m. June 21.
- A 32-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for cocaine possession and driving after revocation in the 6200 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 6:02 p.m. June 22.
- A 40-year-old Oak Creek man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated in the 3600 block of East Munkwitz Avenue at 9:36 p.m. June 16. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.14. He has two prior OWI convictions.
- A 47-year-old Cudahy man was cited for operating while intoxicated after he was involved in a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of East Edgerton and South Pennsylvania avenues at 9:55 p.m. June 17. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.29.
- A 42-year-old Milwaukee man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated in the 2100 block of East College Avenue after he was injured riding a motorcycle at 2:54 a.m. June 21. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 36-year-old Oak Creek woman faces state charges of operating while intoxicated in the 3200 block of East Layton Avenue at 3:02 a.m. June 25. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.14. She has one previous OWI conviction.
No reportable incidents.
- Two unidentified men took 11 bottles of liquor with combined value of $393.33 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., and left in a waiting car at 12:30 a.m. June 14.
- A $400 handgun was reported stolen June 17 from a car in the 1800 block of Missouri Avenue.
- Two Milwaukee men, ages 53 and 55, and Milwaukee woman, 42, were cited for retail theft for taking 25 cans of baby formula with combined value of $422 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., just after 7:30 a.m. on June 18 and 19. The woman is married to the 53-year-old man.
- A 37-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft for taking a DVD and several clothing items with combined value of $72.16 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 1:52 p.m. June 20.
- Two Milwaukee men, ages 18 and 19, and a Milwaukee girl, 16, were cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in Grant Park, 100 E. Hawthorne Ave., at 10:16 p.m. June 20. All three and a second 16-year-old girl were cited for violating the park curfew.
- A 29-year-old South Milwaukee woman faces charges of operating while intoxicated and driving after revocation in the 1700 block of College Avenue at 11:16 p.m. June 17. She has two previous OWI convictions.
- Two windows at a duplex in the 800 block of Michigan Avenue were shot with a BB gun overnight June 22-23, causing $750 damage.
- A window on an SUV in the 900 block of Michigan Avenue was broken overnight June 22-23. Damage was estimated at $150.
- Two Milwaukee boys, ages 16 and 17, were cited for underage alcohol consumption in Grant Park, 100 E. Hawthorne Ave., at 3:14 a.m. June 26.
- A 19-year-old man and his 16-year-old sister were cited for battery and disorderly conduct, respectively, after they fought in their home in the 800 block of Madison Avenue just past noon June 28.
Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between June 23 and 29.