- A $175 saw and a $100 air compressor were taken July 4 from a garage in the 2400 block of East Ramsey Avenue.
- An unidentified boy took five bottles of liquor with combined value of $100 from Pick ’n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 7:26 p.m. June 25.
- A riding mower valued at $3,000 was taken from a lawn in the 3900 block of East Armour Avenue between 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. June 27.
- A car stereo, valued at $500, was taken from a car the morning of June 28 at Blast Fitness, 2525 E. Layton Ave. The car sustained $350 damage to its side-door lock.
- A warrant for operating a vehicle without owner's consent has been entered against a 35-year-old Cudahy woman who allegedly stole a car from the 3100 block of East Somers Avenue between 2:30 and 8:20 a.m. July 1.
- An unidentified male took $678.70 worth of merchandise from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., at 5:18 p.m. July 1.
- The bicycles of two Cudahy residents, a 48-year-old woman and a 17-year-old boy, were stolen outside Pick ’n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., around 8:30 p.m. July 3 and 3:30 p.m. July 4.
- A 35-year-old man faces charges of misdemeanor battery after he allegedly slapped a 41-year-old woman just after 5 p.m. July 2 during a quarrel among neighbors in the 5500 block of South O'Brien Avenue.
- Four persons – two Cudahy men, ages 40 and 50, a 34-year-old South Milwaukee woman, and a 35-year-old Caledonia man – were cited for disorderly conduct after a fight in the 3900 block of East Munkwitz Avenue just after 8 p.m. July 4.
- A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in Warnimont Park, 5400 S. Lake Drive, at 1:15 a.m. June 20. Both she and a 21-year-old Cudahy man were cited for violating the park curfew.
- A 19-year-old New Berlin man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated in the 2700 block of East Layton Avenue at 2:54 a.m. July 2. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.12.
- A 63-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 4600 block of South Packard Avenue at 1:16 a.m. June 23. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.15. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 59-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct three times within four days along South Packard Avenue. He was found passed out in the 6200 block at 8:35 a.m. July 2, in the 5700 block at 7:26 p.m. July 3 and in the 4800 block at 8:20 p.m. July 5.
- Large but undetermined quantities of liquor were taken from Pick ’n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 11:46 a.m. June 26 and at 2:24 p.m. July 3. On June 26, two unidentified men took a full cart. On July 3, two men each took a full cart.
- Two Milwaukee men, ages 28 and 37, were cited for theft after they took $66.50 worth of tools from Harbor Freight, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 2:04 p.m. July 1. They fled on foot but were subsequently caught.
- A 13-year-old Georgia girl visiting her grandmother was taken to the Juvenile Detention Center at 5:18 p.m. June 25 after she admitted setting three fires in an apartment building at 4561 S. Whitnall Ave. The girl said she was bored.
- A 26-year-old St. Francis man was cited for disorderly conduct at 1:40 a.m. July 3 after he allegedly threatened a neighbor in the 4100 block of South Kingan Avenue who asked him to stop setting off fireworks.
- Police are continuing to investigate the shooting of a dog in the 2500 block of East Denton Avenue at about 10 p.m. July 7. According to police reports, three unidentified people forced their way into a home being repaired, and one shot the homeowner's dog before fleeing. The dog was taken to an animal hospital and was expected to survive.
- A fishfinder valued at $65 was taken from a boat parked in the 1800 block of Manitoba Avenue between June 21 and 23.
- A Cudahy man's wallet, containing a debit card, was taken at about 10:55 a.m. June 30 while he was shopping at Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave. The wallet was recovered, without the debit card.
- A gym bag, weightlifting gloves and two earphones were taken from a pickup in the 1500 block of Chestnut Street overnight June 30-July 1.
- The hood on a vehicle in the 1700 block of 14th Avenue was dented overnight July 1-2. Damage was estimated at $100.
- Three vehicles were egged overnight July 3-4 in the 600 block of Montana Avenue, the 1700 block of Minnesota Avenue and the 1800 block of Spruce Street.
Police responded to six domestic violence incidents between June 30 and July 6.