- Three television sets with combined value of $1,150 were taken from an unlocked home in the 5300 block of South Merrill Avenue overnight July 6-7.
- A 29-year-old Cudahy man was cited for theft July 8 for allegedly taking an estimated $60 worth of soft drinks over several months while he worked at Pick ’n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave.
- A $290 mountain bike was taken from a yard in the 3700 block of East Squire Avenue around noon July 10. It was recovered later that day.
- A 16-year-old Cudahy girl was cited for battery and underage alcohol consumption at 10:38 p.m. July 4 for allegedly punching her cousin, an 18-year-old Milwaukee woman, in the 2900 block of East Edgerton Avenue.
- A 20-year-old Cudahy man and a 17-year-old Milwaukee girl were both cited for battery concerning an incident in the 3300 block of East Allerton Avenue just before 7 a.m. July 11. According to police reports, the man put the girl in a headlock and dragged her out the door of his apartment, while she bit him on the wrist.
- A misdemeanor warrant for battery and criminal damage to property has been entered against a 28-year-old Cudahy man who allegedly scratched his 27-year-old girlfriend and kicked the door of her car in the 5500 block of South Disch Avenue just before 8 a.m. July 13.
- A 29-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:46 p.m. July 6 after she overdosed on heroin in the 3000 block of East Dale Avenue.
- A 32-year-old Milwaukee man may face state charges of operating while intoxicated and driving after revocation after his motorcycle crashed in the 6200 block of South Lake Drive at 11:59 p.m. July 8. He has two previous OWI convictions, both in Michigan.
- Two unidentified men were seen smashing the front window of a Cudahy man's car in the 2900 block of East Edgerton Avenue at about 3 a.m. July 8. Damage was estimated at $500.
- A 17-year-old Cudahy boy was arrested for criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct at 5 p.m. July 8 after he kicked a chair and broke a glass at Cudahy Burger Joint, 4905 S. Packard Ave. According to police reports, he had been fired from a job and refused to leave.
- A 50-year-old Cudahy man and a 48-year-old West Allis man were cited for disorderly conduct at 4:53 p.m. July 4 for allegedly trying to attack a 25-year-old Cudahy man in the 4600 block of South Lake Drive.
- About $4,000 worth of tools were taken July 8 from an unlocked garage in the 3600 block of South Iowa Avenue.
- A 26-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct in the 3500 block of East Tesch Avenue at 12:57 p.m. July 8 after he allegedly pushed down his girlfriend, a 22-year-old St. Francis woman, and spat at her.
- An 18-year-old St. Francis woman was cited for battery after she allegedly slashed her boyfriend, a 20-year-old St. Francis man, just after 2 p.m. July 8 in the 4000 block of South Packard Avenue.
- A 30-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for disorderly conduct, reckless driving and driving without insurance after she allegedly punched her boyfriend, a 29-year-old Cudahy man, and backed her car into him in the 4500 block of South Whitnall Avenue at 2:54 a.m. July 8. The man was not injured.
- Two flashlights valued at $20 apiece and $50 worth of ammunition were taken from a car in the 1300 block of Manitoba Avenue between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. June 30.
- An unidentified male took $154 worth of groceries and motor oil from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 11:34 p.m. July 7.
- A 21-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for theft at 3:15 a.m. July 9 after he refused to pay a $41 cab fare for a ride from downtown Milwaukee to the intersection of College Avenue and Southtowne Drive.
- Two Cudahy boys' bicycles were stolen prior to 2:10 p.m. July 10 outside Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave. One was recovered about a block away.
- A South Milwaukee boy's $180 bicycle was stolen outside Grobschmidt Pool, 2500 16th Ave., prior to 3 p.m. July 10.
- An unidentified male took two bottles of liquor with combined value of $40.26 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at about 10:06 p.m. July 10.
- A minivan was stolen from the 1200 block of Missouri Avenue overnight July 10-11.
- A 28-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 1200 block of North Chicago Avenue at 2:26 a.m. July 5.
- A 26-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of cocaine and heroin outside Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 3:20 p.m. July 6. He was also cited for retail theft and was taken to the House of Correction.
- The rear windshield on an SUV in the 2400 block of South Chicago Avenue was shattered overnight July 9-10. Damage was estimated at $250.
- A 23-year-old Milwaukee man and a 21-year-old Oak Creek woman were cited for lewd and lascivious behavior at 6:28 p.m. July 7 after they had sex in a car parked behind a strip mall in the 1100 block of Marquette Avenue.
- Two South Milwaukee females, ages 17 and 18, were cited for disorderly conduct at 12:39 a.m. July 9 after the allegedly threatened two residents of the 2900 block of Seventh Avenue.
- A 50-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct and unlawful use of telephone at 10:15 p.m. July 9. According to police reports, the man cursed officers investigating a break-in in the 600 block of Montana Avenue, then called the police department, "applauded" the recent killing of a New York officer "and said he wished more people would harm police officers."
Police responded to eight domestic violence incidents between July 7 and 13.