- A $500 television set and about $10,000 worth of jewelry were taken from a home in the 3800 block of East Somers Avenue overnight July 3-4.
- A 43-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 2:55 p.m. July 10 after he took $151.20 worth of meat from Pick ’n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave.
- A pistol valued at $450 was taken from a pickup truck in the 2900 block of East Somers Avenue overnight July 11-12.
- A 44-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for marijuana possession in the 5400 block of South Lake Drive after a traffic stop at 1:13 a.m. July 16.
- A 37-year-old Cudahy woman was cited operating while intoxicated and driving after suspension in the 4700 block of South Packard Avenue at 8:33 p.m. July 8. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.20.
- A 29-year-old West Allis man and a 24-year-old Milwaukee woman were cited for disorderly conduct regarding an incident in the 3800 block of East Cudahy Avenue at 2:10 a.m. July 5. According to police reports the two were arguing, the woman drove her car at the man and he broke the windshield, causing $500 damage.
- A 33-year-old man was cited for disorderly conduct at 1:39 a.m. July 15 for shouting obscenities at a neighbor in the 3000 block of East Somers Avenue.
- Three 19-year-olds and a 20-year-old La Crosse woman were cited for underage alcohol consumption in the 3800 block of East Somers Avenue at 1:50 a.m. July 15. The 19-year-olds were two Cudahy women and an Oak Creek man, who was also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Authorities in Denton County, Texas, are seeking extradition of a 34-year-old Milwaukee man arrested at 7:57 a.m. July 17 while he was working at Ladish Co., 5481 S. Packard Ave. The man is sought on theft charges.
- A 44-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct at 1:57 a.m. July 19 after he was found passed out in the hallway of an apartment building in the 6100 block of South Packard Avenue.
- A television set valued at $1,373 was taken from an apartment in the 4000 block of South Packard Avenue between July 11 and 14.
- About $1,735 worth of lawn equipment was taken from an unlocked garage in the 2700 block of East Bottsford Avenue between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. July 13.
- A powerwasher was taken from an unlocked garage in the 2400 block of East Whittaker Avenue between July 14 and 17.
- About $1,600 worth of tools were taken from a van in the 3600 block of South Iowa Avenue overnight July 14-15. The locking mechanism was punched out for entry.
- A 48-year-old woman was charged with domestic battery after she allegedly threw a cologne bottle at her boyfriend at 2:24 a.m. July 17 in the 4200 block of South Vermont Court.
- A 24-year-old St. Francis woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia after she overdosed on heroin at 3:13 p.m. July 15 inside Layton Mart Coin Laundry, 3044 E. Layton Ave.
- An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for operating while intoxicated at 3:18 a.m. July 15 after he was found asleep at the wheel of a running car at the intersection of East Tesch and South Kingan avenues. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.16. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A 33-year-old Milwaukee man was cited twice for disorderly conduct for creating disturbances at bars July 15. The first incident was at 4:39 p.m. at King Pins, 4102 S. Kinnickinnic Ave. The second was at 10:37 p.m. at the 42 Ale House.
- Two stereo speakers with combined value of $300 were taken from a building in the 1100 block of Milwaukee Avenue between July 2 and 9.
- A South Milwaukee woman's minivan was taken from a parking lot in the 2900 block of South Chicago Avenue overnight July 10-11.
- Several debit cards and $60 in cash were taken from an SUV in the 600 block of Park Avenue overnight July 15-16.
- A 48-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft at 10:30 a.m. July 17 after he took two bottles of whiskey with combined value of $82.35 from Pick ’n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave.
- A 40-year-old man was cited for battery and his 42-year-old brother was cited for disorderly conduct after they fought in a rooming house in the 2000 block of 10th Avenue just before noon July 7. According to police reports, the older brother tried to force his way into the younger brother's room, and the younger man struck his brother's 21-year-old son with a club.
- A 21-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for battery and disorderly conduct after head-butting an employee at Speedway, 2301 10th Ave., at 8:59 a.m. July 16.
- Rocks were thrown at a window on a home in the 1000 block of North Chicago Avenue between 6:30 a.m. and 6:15 p.m. July 17. Damage was estimated at $350.
- The hood on a car in the 1400 block of Missouri Avenue was dented several times between 3 and 5:30 p.m. July 17, causing $500 damage.
Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between July 14 and 20.