- A bicycle valued at $100 was taken from inside a garage in the 3700 block of East Armour Avenue on July 14.
- A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after suspension in the 3700 block of East Layton Avenue at 10:49 p.m. July 13.
- A 28-year-old Wauconda, Illinois, man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after he was found sleeping in a vehicle in the 3600 block of East Somers Avenue at 4:15 a.m. July 16.
- A 17-year-old West Allis boy was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to sell in the 3100 block of East Layton Avenue at 9:39 p.m. July 22. According to police reports, he admitted selling a little bit of marijuana "here and there to friends," and he had $499 in cash. His case was referred to Children's Court. A passenger in the car, a 15-year-old Cudahy boy, was cited for possession of marijuana and narcotics.
- A warrant for witness intimidation and bail jumping was issued July 19 against a 30-year-old Cudahy man. According to police reports, the man threatened his estranged girlfriend, a 30-year-old Cudahy woman, through a neighbor, although he was subject to a no-contact order after he was charged July 6 with disorderly conduct, domestic violence related.
- A 41-year-old St. Francis man was cited for disorderly conduct after he was found passed out on a loading dock in the 5600 block of South Packard Avenue at 7:55 a.m. July 24.
- Two Milwaukee men, ages 23 and 24, were cited for disorderly conduct at 6:58 a.m. July 26 after a loud argument outside Labor Ready, 4777 S. Packard Ave.
- Three unidentified men took three bottles of liquor with combined value of $97.65 from Pick ’n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 10:46 a.m. July 22. Two bottles were recovered later.
- A $300 lawnmower and a $100 snowblower were taken from a shed in the 2900 block of East Armour Avenue between July 21 and 24.
- Three window screens were damaged a wireless doorbell was removed at Deer Creek School, 3680 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., over between July 21 and 24.
- A 27-year-old South Milwaukee woman and a 21-year-old South Milwaukee man were cited for theft at 1:54 p.m. July 21 for taking $104.90 worth of children's clothes from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
- A package of makeup valued at $42.15 was taken from a doorstep in the 600 block of Mackinac Avenue at about 5 p.m. July 21.
- An unidentified male took cord and car chargers valued at $54.94 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 12:29 p.m. July 26.
- Possessions of two Caledonia men were taken from lockers at Planet Fitness, 2901 S. Chicago Ave., between 2 and 4 p.m. July 26. One man's car keys were taken, while the other had a $200 smartphone and a wallet taken.
- The hood of a car was dented in the 1400 block of Missouri Avenue overnight July 19-20, causing $1,000 damage.
- A counterfeit $20 bill was passed during the parish festival at Divine Mercy, 675 College Ave., at 6:34 p.m. July 14.
Police responded to five domestic violence incidents between July 21 and 27.