Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
South Shore police report
- A bicycle belonging to an 8-year-old St. Francis boy was stolen outside the Cudahy Family Library, 3500 E. Library Drive, at about 2:20 p.m. July 11. It was recovered that evening several blocks away.
- A $470 mountain bike was stolen in the 3500 block of East Library Drive overnight July 19-20.
- A 25-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for theft after taking $500 cash, a $2,000 stereo system and several other items from his parents' home in the 4000 block of East Allerton Avenue July 22. He told police he took the stereo system and a fan to a West Allis pawnshop to obtain money to buy heroin.
- A 20-year-old Milwaukee man may face state charges of theft after he allegedly took two $22.49 bottles of liquor from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 11:09 a.m. July 23.
- A 25-year-old Cudahy man was charged with battery and disorderly conduct after an incident in the 5500 block of South Disch Avenue at 3:46 p.m. July 22. He allegedly pulled the hair of his 22-year-old girlfriend and pushed her head into a couch.
- A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for marijuana possession at 2:28 a.m. July 25 after a traffic stop in the 4700 block of South Packard Avenue. The driver, another 19-year-old Milwaukee man, was cited for speeding and driving after suspension.
- A 28-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated after he drove on the wrong side of a divided highway in the 4700 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 2:40 a.m. July 23. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.22.
- A 34-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for criminal damage to property and a 32-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for disorderly conduct after they allegedly kicked in a garage door in the 3600 block of East Pulaski Avenue at 10:10 a.m. July 20. The man was also arrested on a Washington County warrant.
- About $750 damage was done to a car in the 3900 block of East Hammond Avenue overnight July 20-21.
- The picture window on a home in the 3700 block of East Carpenter Avenue was shot with a BB gun between July 22 and 24. Damage was estimated at $500.
- A 43-year-old West Allis man was cited for lewd and lascivious behavior at 1:35 a.m. July 24 after he was found naked in a car on the grounds of Holy Sepulcher Cemetery, 3800 E. College Ave. A 33-year-old St. Francis woman with him was released.
- A 53-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct at 9:19 a.m. July 25 after he created a disturbance at St. Luke's South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive.
- A garden hose in the 3900 block of South Kirkwood Avenue was cut in five places between July 24 and 27.
- About $100 cash and a half-empty bottle of rum was taken from a home in the 500 block of Sycamore Avenue on July 24.
- A Cudahy man's wallet containing $180 cash was taken from his locker at Planet Fitness, 2901 S. Chicago Ave., prior to 8 a.m. July 21.
- Athletic shoes belonging to two South Milwaukee brothers, ages 9 and 10, were taken between 12:40 and 3:10 p.m. July 22 while they were at Grobschmidt Pool, 2500 16th Ave. Each pair was valued at $100.
- A 37-year-old St. Francis man was cited for criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct after he allegedly destroyed an Oak Creek woman's car in the 1600 block of Marion Avenue at about 1 a.m. July 23.
- A house in the 1600 block of Minnesota Avenue was egged July 24.
- Doors were broken at an apartment building in the 3500 block of Ninth Avenue on July 25 .
- A resident of the 500 block of Lakeview Avenue told police July 15 she "discovered texts in which a 20-year-old male was trying to possibly persuade her 13-year-old daughter to become Muslim." Police advised her to take the phone from her daughter.
- A 73-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for disorderly conduct at 3:48 p.m. July 15 after she allegedly tried to run down a neighbor with her car in the 900 block of Marshall Avenue.
- A counterfeit $100 bill was passed at BP, 1700 Rawson Ave., at 11:28 a.m. July 26.
- A counterfeit $50 bill was passed at Southtowne Village Apartments, 333 Southtowne Drive, at 2:55 p.m. July 27.
- Police responded to one domestic violence incident between July 22 and 28.
Read or Share this story: http://www.mysouthshorenow.com/story/news/local/2016/08/01/south-shore-police-report/87915622/