- A car leased by a resident of the 2500 block of East Adams Court was stolen overnight April 23-24.
- A 27-year-old man was cited for battery and strangulation/suffocation after he allegedly choked and slapped his wife in the 3000 block of East Adams Avenue at about 11:30 p.m. April 23.
- Two Milwaukee men, ages 17 and 18, were cited for battery and a 41-year-old Cudahy man was cited for trespassing and disorderly conduct after an incident just after 11 p.m. April 28 in the 3800 block of East Plankinton Avenue. According to police reports, the Cudahy man tried to force his way into the apartment of his daughter and ex-girlfriend, and the Milwaukee men "used unnecessary force" against him.
- A 22-year-old Franklin man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in the 4900 block of South Lake Drive at 8:43 p.m. April 28.
- A 25-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after suspension after a traffic stop in the 2400 block of East Grange Avenue at 8:42 p.m. April 29. He was transported to the Milwaukee County Jail on two Waukesha County warrants.
- A 32-year-old Oak Creek man was arrested for operating while intoxicated in the 3500 block of East Layton Avenue at 1:34 a.m. April 29. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.20. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- Two 36-year-old men, from Cudahy and South Milwaukee, were cited for disorderly conduct after a fight in the 3800 block of East Barnard Avenue at about 9:30 p.m. April 22.
- A 58-year-old Cudahy man faces a charge of disorderly conduct, domestic abuse assessment, after grabbing his wife in the 3900 block of East Allerton Avenue during an argument. At her request, police took six firearms she owns.
- A U-Haul tow dolly valued at $4,700 was taken from outside Greg's True Value, 3050 E. Layton Ave., overnight April 21-22.
- A $600 GPS system was taken from an unlocked car in the 4500 block of South Whitnall Avenue overnight April 26-27.
- A car in the 3100 block of East Koenig Avenue was vandalized overnight April 12-13. Damage was estimated at $340.
- A tire on a St. Francis School District pickup truck, parked outside Deer Creek Intermediate School, 3680 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., was slashed between April 21 and April 24. Cost of repair was estimated at $100.
- A car was taken from the 800 block of Monroe Avenue between 7:30 and 11:30 p.m. April 21. It was recovered April 28 in Milwaukee.
- A 48-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft and criminal damage to property for taking approximately $400 worth of headphones from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 4:33 a.m. April 21. According to police reports, he took a screwdriver from the store, then pried a cabinet open to take the headphones.
- A 39-year-old Cudahy man was cited for retail theft for taking a $199 cellphone from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 9:55 p.m. April 24.
- A 28-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft after she took clothing and a toy truck with combined value of $109.51 from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 10:01 p.m. April 28.
- A 24-year-old South Milwaukee man was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after police responded to a domestic violence call at his home in the 1300 block of Minnesota Avenue at 10:38 p.m. April 27.
- A 51-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated and driving after suspension in the 1100 block of Marshall Avenue at 2:15 a.m. April 28. The vehicle he was driving had been reported stolen in Detroit.
- A 19-year-old South Milwaukee man faces state charges of operating while intoxicated and driving after revocation after his vehicle was stopped in the 2100 block of 15th Avenue at 2:09 a.m. April 29. He refused a breath test. He has one previous OWI conviction.
- A total of 18 persons were cited for underage alcohol consumption after police broke up an underage drinking party in the 3800 block of Brooklawn Circle at 1:21 a.m. April 22. Of those cited, 12 were South Milwaukee residents. Also cited were two Greendale residents and one each from Caledonia, Franklin, Hartford and Milwaukee.
Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between April 28 and May 4.